Hello everyone. bit of advice also.

winston the boxer dog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone

Wow my brains sore with reading all these threads, now i am not very "legally" minded to say the least, but just some advice if you will on a virgin money credit card i have.

Basically took it out in march06 and i think the limits been put up about 3 times since having it, basically when times were good, now the aint so good and i have a balance on it which im not too proud of, for one reason or another :-|

Now i cant really remember how i got it the card, if it was online etc over the phone, sure it was over the phone.

I have printed and sent a letter off asking for my orignal cca? with a postal order attached.

Now what am i looking for when they send it back?? what in the best scenario will i be looking for?? i have no idea :confused:

thanks alot in advance

robert

Hi there

I requestd the same from Virgin (MBNA) and received what looks like a copy of my application form with a copy of terms and conditions and a recent statement. The application form does have my signature on it at the bottom but to me looks like a request and declaration. I'm not sure what to do next but I think they haven't sent the agreement as such. What I've also noticed is the box is not ticked for PPI and they are clagging it on my monthly bill - naughty! If you find out what to do next let me know please - i will do the same for you

Thanx

Krackerjaxx

Send a SAR for all statements and personal data to both credit card companies.

When you get your statements start a claim for repayment for all unlawful charges, mis sold PPI premiums and interest levied thereon, at the "cash rate" they charge you for borrowing.

This will reduce the amount owed and may wipe the debts out totally.

It worked for me.:D

Heres the link you need for the CAG SAR template:

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/110--data-protection-act-1998-subject-access-request-

PRINT, dont sign your name on it.

You should send the £10 fee by means of a Postal Order, post it by Recorded delievery and keep the PO and RD reciepts very very safe.

You will need them if you need to enforce your right to the SAR in court, which seems to becoming more common.

They dont like having to provide your data for some reason...;)

I sent a letter i seen on here regarding my origianl cca? was this the wrong one to send first guys??

i sent it off too. please tell me this is correct lol i will feel like a right noob

will i sent the subject request next mate??

what am i likely to get in the post from them regarding this cca.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Hmmm right on your good advice i sent my subject access request form off , and they got back to me.

Now the sent lots of sheets stating transactions etc etc since i had the card sort of like statemnts but printed off a computer, and then it says the most recent copy of your terms and agreements?

No signatures anywhere, also lots of sheets like printed from there computer screen stating the information the hold mo me and thats petty much it? i took the card credit card out in june06 .

Where or what do i do now guys im clueless now. :(

thanks a mllion :D

Ok no problems mate

surely thats what the subject access request is for? i sent asking for a copy of cca before this letter and the sent me out the same sheet as they sent me in the subject access request one, its just a printed sheet of a credit agreement with my name on printed on it with no signatures or explanation why they havent sent what i asked them. i.e original signed copy

Is there another letter i should send, because i feel the will just send the same one if i send it a third time

thanks