I've Got A GOOD Ebay Tale

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just bought a car for £600+ on Ebay (unseen) as I gave my current one back to the HP company....collected it last week and it's great.

I've bought cars online before but they're usually newer and have warranties so was taking a chance....

Took it to a garage this week to have a looksie and they reckoned I should have paid £1000-£1500 so I'm cautiously optimistic I got a good deal.

I can hear a wheel bearing but the garage are having it in to service it for me in a week or so so they can fix that-they don't cost much. There's a new radio/CD player but the radio won't work but that's a minor annoyance. If they don't need to remove the dash I said it's OK to fix it. I want them to check the cambelt as well.......

But just thought I'd share a good Ebay experience for once !!

Love Lynda XX:D

nice one, i too got a great deal off ebay rover 600 valued at around £800 got it for 250 had been watching it for a few days and it had no offers so put my cheeky buy it now offer in couple of hours before it ended and got it, runs sweet as a nut so there is some good people on ebay :p