You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Minkiesmum

I've Got A GOOD Ebay Tale

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4010 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just bought a car for £600+ on Ebay (unseen) as I gave my current one back to the HP company....collected it last week and it's great.

I've bought cars online before but they're usually newer and have warranties so was taking a chance....

Took it to a garage this week to have a looksie and they reckoned I should have paid £1000-£1500 so I'm cautiously optimistic I got a good deal.

I can hear a wheel bearing but the garage are having it in to service it for me in a week or so so they can fix that-they don't cost much. There's a new radio/CD player but the radio won't work but that's a minor annoyance. If they don't need to remove the dash I said it's OK to fix it. I want them to check the cambelt as well.......

But just thought I'd share a good Ebay experience for once !!

Love Lynda XX:D

nice one, i too got a great deal off ebay rover 600 valued at around £800 got it for 250 had been watching it for a few days and it had no offers so put my cheeky buy it now offer in couple of hours before it ended and got it, runs sweet as a nut so there is some good people on ebay :p

Yes, it's gratifying to hear after the terrible tales we usually hear about !!

Love Lynda XX :)