Just getting started

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was recommended to this site by one of my work colleagues and as a result I have started my own claim against the RBS. True to form 40 days have passed with no reply. I followed the instructions sent payment with your template and recorded the delivery and am now about to go to the next step. I would not be able to do any of this without the information available at this site. I will keep you posted.

I was recommended to this site by one of my work colleagues and as a result I have started my own claim against the RBS. True to form 40 days have passed with no reply. I followed the instructions sent payment with your template and recorded the delivery and am now about to go to the next step. I would not be able to do any of this without the information available at this site. I will keep you posted.

HI and welcome

Well done for starting the process, althoug what anyopnwe is doing here on a sat night is beyond me lol

Post a thread in the RBS forum, its amazing the amount of advice you will get there from others in the same predicament

Good luck

• Confused 1

All advice :p is given purely from personal experiences :mad: . If you are in doubt you should always seek legal / financial advice;) .

If i have helped in any way please let me know via personal message, IM in aol or clicking on my scales :D go on you know you want to really!!

Halifax Claim

Data Protection Act: 20/06/06,

LBA: 11/07/06,

N1: 7/8/06,

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

Data Protection Act: 5/8/06,

Request for Payment 19/8/06,

LBA 4/9/06

Sod off response with paltry offer (accepted as part payment) 22/09/06

N1 filed 25/09/06, deemed served 11/10/06

No part payment recieved to date