Welcome Finance - Is This Enforceable??

emanevs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I really wouldnt post it here jdene we need to keep some things close to our chests ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would be good to compare them to see if we have the same

I can send you the one essexboy kindly sent me to have a look at if you want to pm me your email :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi,

My account is in a big dispute with the ****, yet they continue reporting adverse information on my credit files, and they have sent me two default notices. (One was c*ap, other not so bad)

Any ideas on what to do, backed up with some legislation???

many thanks,

Oops - I posted a copy of one that they sent in my CCA under my thread Ís this right'- shall I remove it too ..... though would like someone to have a look to make sure it is a secret commission and if it is what do I do about it ..... I'm kinda in limbo at the minute waiting for advice from folks as FSA can't/won't help ......;)

Hello all I have requested the underwriting sheets from welcome, and have informed the court that i have a copy of the sheet and intend counterclaiming against welcome for undisclosed commissions, and I think if people have these they should be using them against welcome and start taking them to court on the basis that they have broken the law by accepting and paying secret commissions, I understand the value of keeping things secret from welcome spies but they are of no use to anyone if they are just collected and never tried in court, and without knowledge of what they are being collected for ie. a class action or test case? unfortunately the courts and welcome will not wait for us to decide how best to use the information we have.

and to be fair to post we dont know at the moment if or when he will be back and it is unfair to expect him to shoulder all our complaints, I for one know how valuable his input has been but during this break I have tried in vain to get definitive legal answeres to my questions and have had to simply bite the bullet and throw everything at them in my AQ and directions.

I already have the AQ went back today they have failed to supply me with anything I requested in a CPR 31:14 so now that the court process has started I have sent them a CPR 18 but doubt that they will respond to that either, but a copy of the underwriting sheet is with the court in case they ask for proof of why I want the underwriting sheet when I apply for a court order for them to produce it as happened in the past.

to late now but they have told me in the court if they do not respond to my requests I can do an N244 later, I have the draft order for directions with the AQ as well as some paperwork just to show the judge I have good cause to counterclaim

can you explain more on why they are in dispute? and what you have done or sent or received so far?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have other threads on the unenforceability of the agreements.

What they are doing, is reporting that my account is in arrears, even though I put the account into dispute in June 2009.

The complaint is with the FOS, and I am in court with them on unfair charges.

While this is going on they are reporting adverse information on my credit files.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/220445-welscum-respond-letter-any.html

is all your welcome threads for the same account?

it is confusing as you have over 10 threads for welcome, it's always best to keep to the one thread for advice that's why you are not gettting a lot of responses

re the cra's - at this stage they can report to the cra's although they shouldn't but will especially if they do not recognise your dipute

if you are going through court - you should have the cra's entries as part of that or any settlement

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi,

I hope someone can help with this.

Just took the sc*m to court, and they tried to say that they hadnt charged me any unfair charges. The description on their statement says they charged, but the figures show they didnt!!!

What I am basically saying is that their statement is mis stated. ie. saying that theres charges, but they are not.

Can they do this and does anyone have any legal backup!!!!

We have got about halfway through our statement (transfering it to excel) and we have found the same, charges on the statement but none showing in the figures ??

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)