01772 220 126 - Legal & Trade Financial Services / IQOR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update

It’s been a few days and they must have started to process my invoices as all the calls have now stopped.

Took 5 Invoices totalling £250

Edited by UK26

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How did things turn out for you?

Let me know how best to complain about this **** of a company.

I have received several calls a day from this outfit. I have told them my plans to pay but they still call and call and call. They have been told to stop calling but they persist.

I planned to pay the amount with rest of my bills at end of month but this not good enough they prefer to harass me till I pay. I told them to fck off and I will pay ebay not them but they say I cannot do this. I am at the point where I just wont pay them(the credit company not ebay) now.

I will be complaining to ebay about these arrogant fckers too.

How did things turn out for you?

Let me know how best to complain about this **** of a company.

I have received several calls a day from this outfit. I have told them my plans to pay but they still call and call and call. They have been told to stop calling but they persist.

I planned to pay the amount with rest of my bills at end of month but this not good enough they prefer to harass me till I pay. I told them to fck off and I will pay ebay not them but they say I cannot do this. I am at the point where I just wont pay them(the credit company not ebay) now.

I will be complaining to ebay about these arrogant fckers too.

You most certainly can pay ebay directly. I did. As soon as I stopped paying iqo the agreed £1 a month and just paid the outstanding balance to ebay, they came down on me like a ton of bricks and send threatograms - so I just sent them a paypal receipt showing I'd paid the balance and a letter telling them I'd sue for harrassment if they continued to threaten me - no more letters since!! :D

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol:

• 1 year later...

This company are a nuisance, I have sent them a letter today using template from UK 26 and further additions of my own!I got referred to them for not paying ebay because someone scammed me out of a laptop they refunded them and then came after me for the debt. I got debt and a missing laptop. Then I try and sort it out with eBay is like trying to knit fog! Totally incompetent and very unprofessional indeed, yet i have emails stating it's paid and allsorts! these C u next tusdays have been ringing all weekend! I reckon they don't have a leg to stand on with what they are doing. If the government have appointed them for work, then this country is in a far worse state than I thought. A good way to revenge them is this, first when they ring say 'i'll just get a pen', then put the phone down walk off and then start whistling in the background, making coffee, go to the loo etc etc as this is what they did to my phone! Then get all the forum people on here to FAX their offices all at a set time and date and block their systems! ha ha ha

in the meantime,I'm sending my report to the OFT and the newspapers to try and make there business fail because they are a bunch of arrogant, unprofessional idiots! Ebay are as much to blame for this, as ebay is now full of [problematic] and dodgy folk buying stuff reporting it not delivered and us ending up out of pocket because ebay refund them directly and come after you for the money! Ebay absolutely is the worst internet entity out theere right now with no customer service and it favouring the [problematic]. The [problematic] know it and as a result decent folk are being penalised! This company appointed by them is totally the **** of the earth and no doubt it would be good to find Mr Calvert's home phone number and then subject him to the arrogant twatish behaviour his staff dish out!

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a call to the house from this number claiming to be from TV licensing. She got the title wrong, asking for a Mrs instead of a Mr, my partner and I are not married so I don't have his surname anyway. She was insistent on the name being Mrs G ......, when I told her it was wrong she just snapped 'well get him to ring TV licensing' and put the phone down, no number/name left. Seemed odd to me, as far as I know our TV license is fully up to date! Any thoughts? Legit or not?

AFAIK TVL don't use debt collectors? I could be wrong, but all I get are letters quoting I may be breaking the law, when in actual fact there is no law that you need a licence, what they really mean is I may be breaking the communications ACT.

Seems they are running out of ideas to fool people into talking to them...oh dear, whats the matter?? Are people learning their rights and realising your all bark & no bite?

I stand corrected ignore the above bit, it seems that Iqor DO in fact chase people for TV licences, can't wait!

Edited by Bazooka Boo

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks Bazooka Boo. They just phoned me again, same time as yesterday asking once again for Mrs G ......

Anyway, this time (it was a man this time) I just told him that no-one of that name lives here (true!) and he said he'd remove the number from their list.......we'll see.

Anyway decided to check with TV licensing and through their highly annoying automated service it turns out our license is valid and up-to-date so I've got no idea why this company are pestering us! Also agreed with others that their phone manner leaves a lot to be desired, my 8 year old son has a better phone manner than this lot!

IQOR only deal with people that are on the Cash Easy Entry (CEE) Scheme. (This scheme allows people to basicly pay for their TV Licence weekly). They are given a Licence and then pay £5.50 a week untill the full Licence fee is paid. IQOR only act as a DCA when people fall behind with their payments. IQOR are asked by TVL (BBC) to collect any arrears on this scheme and once these arrears are paid then people simply revert back to their plan. If, however, these arrears are not paid then TVL (BBC) can and will take people to court for not having a valid Licence.

Only if they are caught watching live tv without a licence. Its not illegal to own a tv set. It's just the watching of the actual live programs without a licence they can't do.

(people can legally watch the IPLAYER without a licence for example)

IQOR are useless anyway.

TV licensing themselves are a complete joke.

I have never had a TV licence, and never will, all of the computer generated letters that TVL send out by the hundred thousand each year are purely designed to be psychologically intimidating, once this is realised, the letters cease to have any effect or credibility.

The same applies to street visits. If someone called at your door and asked to see whether you had a washing-machine or a food-mixer, would you let them in? Of course not, so why permit TVL/BBC to look for a TV, video or DVD player? People who work for TVL/BBC have no more right to enter private residences than people selling dusters. And the exact same goes for any uninvited caller.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks