Marlin/phoenix - Credit Card - N1 Received ** DISCONTINUED **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think they may have discontinued so they can issue a fresh Default Notice, as they claimed they would? I'd like to see them try...

I think it's well worth going for a strike out to get the idiots off your back for good. Marlin don't seem to mind getting vexatious.

Was thinking about that, but read somewhere that if they attempt to bring a new case on one thats been discontinued, after a defence has been submitted...they cant. But if they decide to, I would then have another fight, but would get them on the points of not acceptable to bring another claim

Also read that a DCA cant issue a default, then they would have to admit that the Assignment is dodgy, surely. I think it was just another threat to try and get me to sign the consent order, after all, they have threatened all the way through with one thing or another

Sorry, CB I did, but been really busy over the weekend, so no chance to read. Will do on my day off on Thursday.

:cool: jast as long as it was received ok..:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I just rang the court re the wasted costs and they just said put in a list of my costs to go before the judge, do I need to fill in the N252 and is the a fee to pay.

Thanks for any help, feel ok on the actual costs, just not sure about the filing. Was wondering if I should approach Marlins first or just go for the court part

You should go for Marlin first and give them a deadline for payment. If they don't cough up, then take it to the court. Give them seven days to pay or respond.

EDIT: That said, if the court officer says send it straight to the judge then why not? Try a letter with your schedule of costs and get it off to court - saves an application fee!

I just rang the court re the wasted costs and they just said put in a list of my costs to go before the judge, do I need to fill in the N252 and is the a fee to pay.

Thanks for any help, feel ok on the actual costs, just not sure about the filing. Was wondering if I should approach Marlins first or just go for the court part

Offer them a 50% discount if they pay from Phoenixs bank account:razz:

YES

Well done It gives me pleasure to see that you have won also v Marlins who i am sure read these treads,

To the people in wimbledon, we remember, we know you, however you do not know us.

Well done CG42 YOU ARE A STAR icon7.gif

the very best regards lilly white

• 3 weeks later...

CG, you have now been moved to the Legal Success forums.

Well done. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hiya craftygirl

fantastic news and well again something i have to update myself on further over the weekend the NOA,,,, have a fun weekend and applause for all who have helped you on this mad journey of yours

clap clap clap yaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh:wink:

have fun all laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D