Marlin/phoenix - Credit Card - N1 Received ** DISCONTINUED **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you point me in the direction of somewhere to find out how to word my application. I feel a little out of my depth and have limited computer access at the moment, due our desktop getting poorly with a virus.

Your help and support is really appreciated

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will draft something for you later CG tad busy at the moment.

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

PS I will need the original Order and the amended order verbatum.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

the original order said

the Claimant's list shall include a clear and legible copy of the loan agreement showing the defendants signature, the terms and conditions applying at the time of the signature, default notice and notice of assignment with evidence of service of the notice upon the defendant, termination notice if any.

The updated order states

clause 2c of the order of 15 November 2009 be amended to include a letter confirming that a reasonable search has been carried out to locale the required documentation giving details signed by the manager conducting the search in the archives of HSBC Bank PLC and/or of the claimant.

#

Not sure where the date of the 15th Nov comes from as the original was dated 22 October. Will try and pop on later in case you need any more info. Thanks

"Not sure where the date of the 15th Nov comes from as the original was dated 22 October"

If you can check CG and make sure its an administrative error or are we missing a further order?

Regards

Andy

Have this ready for you tomorrow CG

Got sidetracked tonight with family.

Regards

Andy

3.What order are you asking the court to make and why?

Further to the DJ amended order of xx xxx x to the original Order of 20th October 2009, it is objected in pursuant of CPR 31 3.3

The obligations imposed by an order for disclosure will continue until the proceedings come to an end. If, after a list of documents has been prepared and served, the existence of further documents to which the order applies comes to the attention of the disclosing party, the party must prepare and serve a supplemental list.

Furthermore pursuant to CPR 31 4.5 & 4.6

If the disclosing party wishes to claim that he has a right or duty to withhold a document, or part of a document, in his list of documents from inspection (see rule 31.19(3)), he must state in writing:

(1) that he has such a right or duty, and

(2) the grounds on which he claims that right or duty.

The statement referred to in paragraph 4.5 above should normally be included in the disclosure statement and must indicate the document, or part of a document, to which the claim relates.

It is therefore requested that this clause be objected to/set a side and the Claimant compelled to furnish a valid Default Notice / Termination Notice and also NoA. Having regard for the Overriding Objectives it is averred that without disclosure of the above documents the Claimants case can not proceed and this is regarded as a further frustration to intimidate me in theses proceedings.

If the Claimant is unable to produce the documents to verify their claim it is requested that this matter be struck out pursuant to CPR 31 .8

Attention is drawn to rule 31.23 which sets out the consequences of making a false disclosure statement without an honest belief in its truth, and to the procedures set out in paragraphs 28.1 – 28.3 of the practice direction supplementing Part 32

The Directions of the Order dated 20th October 2009 and amendments be varied pending the outcome of this application.

OK CG just post if you are unsure.

Regards

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

Andys letter is for the N244 form, to try to stop the change to the original Order, to try to get the judge to keep in the order to produce the default etc.

I should imagine, you could use it, as your case is similar, from what I read

is there a charge for this application

regards

hunterandthehunted

Thank you Andy, had a read through and its excellent thank you.

Just a few queries re the rest of the form, want to take it over to the Court tomorrow evening

Question 4 - Draft order attached - should I click yes as I was going to attach the bit you gave me.

Q5. How would you like the application dealt with - by telephone?

Q6 - Estimated time - not sure - should I leave blank

Q7 - Fixed trial date or period - what do I put here

8. Level of Judge - District Judge?

9. Who should be served - Claimant?

10 - What info will I be relying on - ?

Thanks, then can get it sorted and through the Courts do overnight.

Thank you Andy, had a read through and its excellent thank you.

Just a few queries re the rest of the form, want to take it over to the Court tomorrow evening

Question 4 - Draft order attached - should I click yes as I was going to attach the bit you gave me. (put see section 10 put put yes)

Q5. How would you like the application dealt with - by telephone? Without an Hearing

Q6 - Estimated time - not sure - should I leave blank 30 mins

Q7 - Fixed trial date or period - what do I put here have you had a trial date? if not leave blank

8. Level of Judge - District Judge? yes

9. Who should be served - Claimant? yes their Sols (state company name)

10 - What info will I be relying on - ? What I have typed in my draft

Thanks, then can get it sorted and through the Courts do overnight.

Regards

Andy

3.What order are you asking the court to make and why?

Further to the DJ amended order of xx xxx x to the original Order of 20th October 2009, it is objected in pursuant of CPR 31 3.3

The obligations imposed by an order for disclosure will continue until the proceedings come to an end. If, after a list of documents has been prepared and served, the existence of further documents to which the order applies comes to the attention of the disclosing party, the party must prepare and serve a supplemental list.

Furthermore pursuant to CPR 31 4.5 & 4.6

If the disclosing party wishes to claim that he has a right or duty to withhold a document, or part of a document, in his list of documents from inspection (see rule 31.19(3)), he must state in writing:

(1) that he has such a right or duty, and

(2) the grounds on which he claims that right or duty.

The statement referred to in paragraph 4.5 above should normally be included in the disclosure statement and must indicate the document, or part of a document, to which the claim relates.

It is therefore requested that this clause be objected to/set a side and the Claimant compelled to furnish a valid Default Notice / Termination Notice and also NoA. Having regard for the Overriding Objectives it is averred that without disclosure of the above documents the Claimants case can not proceed and this is regarded as a further frustration to intimidate me in theses proceedings.

If the Claimant is unable to produce the documents to verify their claim it is requested that this matter be struck out pursuant to CPR 31 .8

Attention is drawn to rule 31.23 which sets out the consequences of making a false disclosure statement without an honest belief in its truth, and to the procedures set out in paragraphs 28.1 – 28.3 of the practice direction supplementing Part 32

The Directions of the Order dated 20th October 2009 and amendments be varied pending the outcome of this application.

OK CG just post if you are unsure.

Regards

Andy

Just amalgamate the red .

Andy

Correct CG

Andy;)

Thank you Andy. Right get that printed off and then off to sort out my last stressful thing that totally debt unrelated but job related.

I take it I should still be thinking about my witness statement, although have a little while to get that sorted

Right N244 was put through the door of the Court last night. I suppose its now a sit and wait and see. I have some other things to get on with, but will be looking at my witness statement, that has to be in on xmas eve of all days.

CG,

try and get the bones of it put together over the next week or so and people will amend to suit as you go.

you dont want to be rushing around and panicking near xmas do you;)

as you know there are lots of pointers on my thread regarding WS...

regards

hunterandthehunted