overdraft lloyds tsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

today received letter from SCM solicitors on behalf Lloyds tsb asking for full payment of £2005 in 14 days

i still havnt received any info from lloyds regarding both my subject access request and caa letters sent may 15th

spoke to bloke from lloyds and they make out they know nothing about these letters and just keep saying my account will be passed to SCM unless i agreea repayment plan

what can i do ??

Edited by steve76

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear you have to tell **** what to do now:

Dear cretins,

Please be advised that your client has failed to comply with a CCA request and a SAR.

I suggest that you refer back to your client and ask them why they have passed this account to yourselves.

Yours faithfully,

Send recorded keeping a cpoy with your postal receipt, print your name do not sign.

hi all , thanks for help as always ...your stars

is there any template letters etc i can send Lloyds ?

not sure what to write now , i defo sent SAR and CAA letters on 15th may , both the £10 and £1 postal orders where for some reason put into my account ... only response i get from them is saying taking longer than expected etc then i came home today to find this letter from solicitors wanting full payment in 14 days

when i speak to anyone al TSB they deny any knowing of the letters , what can i do now to make them play by the rules and not intimidate me

You can also report them to the Information Commissioners Office for failing to supply information within 40 days. There is a proforma on their website.

what will this acheive and what would i have to do ??

sorry but i just havnt a clue what to do or what im doing

Did you keep a copy of the serial numbers?

no i didnt , i wasnt expecting sending 2 postal orders would create such problems , surely by depositing both into my account that shows they received them ???

maybe i should write a letter off the top of my head saying they have gone past the 40 day period since sent both letters may 15th

is there a department in Lloyds that deals with these letters etc and if so any address or even better a phine number so i can speak demanding whats going off

shall i write to the solicitor who sent me this letter today ?

if so any help with letter would be much appreciated

also , what can they do though if when the 14 day period is up i havnt paid the £2005 , no chance of this ever happening though

has anyone else experienced similar problems etc

is there any template letters regarding going past the allowed time to provide the SAR and CAA info ?? if so please explain how i can look at this so can copy a letter and send asap

thank you

hi steve, templatre letters are on this link The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors. There is one for no CCA and placing the account in dispute.

There is no letter to cover failure to comply with SAR. I would suggest you send a letter advising them that you posted SAR using registered delivery on Date and that it was signed for on date. You enclosed a £10 postal order which desite your instructions was used towards the balance of your alleged debt. Advise them that you are giving them 7 days to supply the requested information or you will teport them to ICO TS and anyone else you can think of . Do not sign and send recorded.

Complaints to the ICO cost them money and are an inconvenience.

Edited by cymruambyth
Added something

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! Speak to them on the telephone as you need to keep a paper trail and they are generally lying **** bags who will claim that you said anything at all.

GK

PS:

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! PHONE :D

hi again

im just curious to know any other experiences with SCM solicitors regarding them and LLOYDS TSB

i now have 7 days left to respond to their letter demanding full payment of £2000 or face legal action

im just not sure what to do , they want me to send an income/expenditure form in but i told them im still awaiting responses for CCA AND SAR letters i sent may 15th

shall i wait and risk facing legal action or stand my ground ?

what power do SCM have ? any experiences with these ?

**** are breaching OFT guidlines and the CPUTR 2008 by demanding settlement of suck a large amount and threatening you with action they may not take.

Report them to TS and the OFT via consumer direct.

**** can be a right pain, be wary and DO NOT speak to them on the phone ;)

hi again

im just curious to know any other experiences with SCM solicitors regarding them and LLOYDS TSB

i now have 7 days left to respond to their letter demanding full payment of £2000 or face legal action

im just not sure what to do , they want me to send an income/expenditure form in but i told them im still awaiting responses for CCA AND SAR letters i sent may 15th

shall i wait and risk facing legal action or stand my ground ?

what power do SCM have ? any experiences with these ?

Hi Steve:)

From my own experience [problem] will do very little - if anything - further than send threatening template letters.

OH and I received a similar letter to yours in April demanding over £4000 on a LTSB overdraft (our agreed limit was over £3500) but we had not been making regular credits into the account since OH gave up a well paid job to go self-employed because of stress (what a joke - the stress then actually escalated:eek:).

We sent back an Account in Dispute letter urging them to liase urgently with LTSB as the account was being disputed because of bank charges. I should add that these charges amount to over double the o/d.

We have heard nothing from [problem] since, but if we do I fully intend to remind them that if they proceed to court our counterclaim will blow their claim out of the water:D

I'm not sure about the Income and Expenditure form - they didn't send us one of those, although we had already supplied our own to LTSB themselves in support of our charges claim (on the grounds of Financial Hardship).

LTSB are particularly good at playing all sorts of games, particuarly anything that delays them having to take action. We did eventually get our SARs but after 4 months and many excuses including the one where they asked for a payment that we had already sent.

The one thing you must not do (apart from speaking to them on the phone) is to give in - they hope their tactics will wear you down - they have come pretty close with me on many occasions, but it has made me all the more determined to not let them win.

There are so many good people here in similar predicaments or with past experience of the same treatment at the hands of these vultures that there is always someone who can give support and advice - you only need to shout;)

Regards,

Landy x

hi all , thanks for all replys

i will never give up fighting my corner as basically ive nothing to lose , i just dont want to end up being taken to court by SCM but im sure they wouldnt dare knowing they have breached the required response times regarding my CAA and SAR letters....both sent may 15th ..... i sent SCM and TSB same letter on friday 14th august notifying them both of this and await a response

Hi I've been having threats off and on for ages from ****, but for 1 cc they've taken us to court, they area bit rottweiller-like:p

Our od has just gone to another DCA, so I wrote to tell them I'm submitting a claim for unfair charges and would they like to deal or return to LTSB:)

Hi I've been having threats off and on for ages from ****, but for 1 cc they've taken us to court, they area bit rottweiller-like:p

Our od has just gone to another DCA, so I wrote to tell them I'm submitting a claim for unfair charges and would they like to deal or return to LTSB:)

hi , thanks for your reply but i dont understand what you say

did you say SCM have taken you to court ??

LLOYDS have had over 12 weeks now since sent my 2 letters by recorded delivery so surely they wouldnt dare take me to court knowing they havnt been able to provide info on CAA and SAR

Yes they can. Back in September BLS told me thye don't keep paperwork beyond 6 years (lies), then they offered a 40% settlement figure, then **** started threatening and have now produced a microfiche copy of an agreement that is not legible AND they have issued court proceedings.

Nothing is clear cut, I was warned that LTSB are hard to crack as their agreements are usually good.

However if you send a SAR and check dates against any Default Notices that you have you may find that they are defective.

i think maybe id better report this to the FSO saying i sent both a CAA and SAR on may 15th and lloyds have so far failed to respond except letters saying taking longer than expected

they deposited the 2 postal orders of £10 and £1 into my account for some reason , ive since sent them letters asking why as they were for the 2 letters i sent but still no response