MD78 v Aktiv Kapital, help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got off the phone again.!!!!!!!!!! (there persistant)

again they claim they have not got my statute barred letter on there computers yet...

i decided to have a chat with them this time like i said i would in my last post ive never had so much fun in all my life!!!!:grin:

i told him the debt he thought i owed was statute barred and they had received the letter and any more phone calls would be reported e.t.c........ he had the cheek to say "i cant see the reason you have this attitue for MD".............i said so its ok for you to threaten and scare people into paying but when someone does it back its not good?

end of the phone call he goes "we have just sent you a letter out with a 40% discount to get this paid up and out the way, will this be any good to you"

i said yeah it will be great to line my daughters hamsters cage with :lol:

thanks to this forum ive had a chance to read and educate myself so i salute all you caggers!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Superb stuff, MD :D

See you getting the hang of these phone calls ;-)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi ak wrote yo me a full 2 years after I told them the debt was statute barred, basicly saying I did not understand the law and they would continue to make contact to ensure payment, well 1 quick call to tell them I was reffering there letter to oft and trading standards and would be geting my mp involved and the debt was scraped with a prommise never to call or write to me again regarding it (still complained though)

i did mention the oft e.t.c in the last phone call to them but they never said anything about wiping the debt or anything

so fingers crossed they got the message :|

In my case they were foolish enough to put in in writing that they did not intend to folow the rules on statute barred debt so they knew that I had them cold

Did you complain to TS, the OFT and the ICO ?