littlewoods admit no cca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

use this

Dear Oxygen Thieves

I refer to your letter dated (date) in which you confirm that you are unable to comply with my formal request pursuant to s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. However, despite being in default of my request, you have continued to make unlawful demands for payment contrary to s.78(6) of the CCA 1974 and the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I note what you say about the Credit Services Association, and draw your attention to the first paragraph of its Code, which states that members must act lawfully at all times. Furthermore, under the CPUTR failing to comply with a code of conduct to which you have subscribed is unfair trading.

In the circumstances, I will not enter into further correspondence with you, and any further unlawful demands or contact will be viewed as harassment and reported to the appropriate enforcement agency.

Finally, as you have failed to comply with my request, I require you to return the £1.00 fee without delay.

Yours etc.

Jogs

cheers

im more interested in geting the defaults removed from my credit file i ceased contact with them over a year ago until i cca'd them last month so im not too bothered about them being my pen pal,

but would i be able to pursue them for any money i have paid to them in the past? as they have no enforceable agreement

Littlewoods will not remove the defaults despite having no signed cca. Esp now the ICO have stated that no cca doesnt mean they cant report to cra's link: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/198560-defaulting-unenforceable-cca-debts.html . No amount of letter sending will change their minds.

I personally think your only course would have to litigate against them.