What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got a Dishwasher drain pump . . .brand new from ebay.... £19.40. . .

Everywhere else between £34 to £56 . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Been in my bedroom for a while due to poorly, so my parrot has been distressed at not being out as much as normal.

Bought small day cage where he can sit on top and well plop other than on me for my bedroom:)

At the moment he is chasing his own shadow reflected against the door and screaming to high heaven, ear plugs please:lol:

He does seem happy whilst munching on my ikea fabric storage boxes:!: :madgrin:

My car broke down on the way to school this morning and my 3 little ones had to walk 1.5 miles in 15 minutes uphill. I had no credit but could send an emergency text to my friend asking her to phone me back, she did and immediately came to school to drive me back to the car, then the garage, took me out for a lovely big fry up, back to the garage and then made me dinner. You can't buy a friend like that :)

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Smiled today as realised despite the stress chest pain caused by people wanting to belittle and distress me, that is is possible despite a fruit cake and hey I love fruit cake, to slowly come through it, because boy being me it feels dark and like being abused whilst you are going through the process. Refering to orange uk again of course xx

Thanks to cag for letting me post or i would implode xx :)

My lappy crashed again and unlike yesterday I knew what to do, you see it would not respond. So friend imputted what to do when mac such and such crashes on her computer which was non mac and the reply was have you tried pressing the off button.

NO:lol:

It turned off and rebooted itself fine:oops: Reminds me of the week when I got it and the speaking on it woudl not shut up adn I was getting so upset that my mac was carp till pc world kindly told me the pad was abutton to press and would I like to purchase dummies for mac which I did.

Looks about time I read it when get new glasses that is :)

Today eyes playing up and I kept altering the clock as it read early hours of am and it would not be darned reset to waht I put, I then realised I was trying to alter the time left on the battery which was displaying, oopssssssssss:oops:

I think my lappy is crashing in protest or non mac literate owner, hahahhahahahhaa:lol:

Forgive me computer as you are so great xx :)

Have to say Conniff that I am a full time carer for my husband and we are always together,, he is disabled and cannot do a lot. He bought me a new laptop as I have had my previous one for several years and it began playing up, so he bought me this as a gift for being me.

You judging others by your own standards Conniff? :razz:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You judging others by your own standards Conniff? :razz:

I'm the perfect gentleman, when she asks if I love here, I ask if there is something wrong with her memory as I told her so 20 years ago and would let her know if things change. :)

I smiled today when I read Coniffs posting. Maybe Coniff you should just tell your wife each morning when you wake up and before you go to sleep, that you love her and always will. None of us knows whats going to happen to any of us so I think its important to tell our loved ones how we feel. :) :)

I smiled today when I read Coniffs posting. Maybe Coniff you should just tell your wife each morning when you wake up and before you go to sleep, that you love her and always will. None of us knows whats going to happen to any of us so I think its important to tell our loved ones how we feel. :) :)

xx Hear hear xx

My bargain of ebay for 99p I got a only worn once pair of grey jogging bottoms that look really nice and I can get my bum into.

Gone from no clothes to quite a few bargains from ebay for the plus size lady xxxxxxxxxL as my son likes to dig.

Now just got to get the energy to jog, dont think it will happen, but they do look so so comfy, hahahahhaha

I'm the perfect gentleman, when she asks if I love here, I ask if there is something wrong with her memory as I told her so 20 years ago and would let her know if things change. :)

And they say romance is dead! :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.