What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catching my son out, I knew it was him and not sure if her was winding me up. But turned the telly on the other morning for a bit of bbc morning shows and found the naughty chanel on. I didnt realise sky had these channels with a woman just covered waving a mobile to encourage premium rate calls.

Anyhow nearly spat out my tea grabbing controller to change channel and later on when I was going to bed my son was going to watch some tv and asked him had he any idea how a almost nudey had appeard on my screen to which he said no. However he gave himself away when he said are you refering to these channels and new the bleeding chanel number of by heart:lol:

Told him to behave as he sniggered and then reminded him if I found that number on my bill I would not be happy.:x

At least change the channel back son I demanded:lol: Did any of you know of these channels, I was shocked as Ive forgotton the pin you need for films over a certain age, violence or nudity and the like and thought you would need the pin to access these but NOPE:!:

Don't ask me how I know, but you need a pin for those type of movies and the likes. What you can watch for free is chat lines/telly, whereas you dial a premium number (usually about £1.50 per minute), and chat to the peeps on the telly. Used to get a lot of complaints though, as it was very rare you speak to the person in front of you. They never go full nude so it is allowed. I know this because my son done the same and phoned the number (£20 extra on the bill). He paid it back and there has been none since.

And before the jokes start, I am not interested in that sort of thing now (even though I am not too old for it).:-)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Better check my next phone bill, if he has I will get my revenge when he opens his xmas card usually containing money, I will deduct it:lol:

He wouldnt do it again then when comparing it to an xbox game:madgrin:

Update, hes just come in and I warned him. Told me he hasnt rung them up, thank goodness:-)

hmm isnt there some way you can alter the channel order??

accidently switch the "naughty ladies" channel with the "rather naughty men" channel for example :p

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Well if the dance is half as sexy as the scene in the film she can't fail!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Wow after a miserable morning a knock at the door to be handed a book I had won on ebay for just over one pound, brand new and in the shops for twenty. Turns out seller was nearby visiting the hospital and said he would refund the five pounds delivery (quite a heavy book) I said no keep it for your trouble and he insited no he will refund it tonight. Only takes a knitting book to chear me up :whoo:

Now when will I get round to finishing my first jumper, hmmmm, one day.........

Using up annual leave so finished today and not back at work until Tuesday!!:whoo:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Won quite a few bargains on ebay of second hand evans clothes for just over a quid most items starting to look a little smarter, next handbag 99p, coat 3.998)

Just as well as my xmas sales clothes money was eaten by my rats escaping today, they got a new dwelling, but I still got my new outfit :)

I was going to post on here that nothing had made me smile today and then went to the Swear thread and read this!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?215628-What-Made-You-Want-To-Swear-Today&p=3230639&viewfull=1#post3230639

Of course, you need to read the previous post on the thread too

Edited by Dotty50

I thought there were naked men on stage with Take That:whoo:

On close inspection I noticed their modesty was covered:sad::wink::lol:

My daughter nearly squealed as they stood up, oh okay they are wearing knick knocks:jaw:she said. Think of the view from take thats angle:madgrin: :!: