Intrum Justitia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our last letter from IJ said

'Your account will remain on hold until our client responds to your request'

Since then we haven't heard anything (yet).

Now, since we all know it is their responsibility to pass the request on and obviously aren't going to and I'm not going to send another one because it is their responsibility to pass it on, it looks like it could be on hold for a while.....

Hopefully six years :D but I'm sure they will start causing more problems before then...

Best of luck.

Now, since we all know it is their responsibility to pass the request on and obviously aren't going to and I'm not going to send another one because it is their responsibility to pass it on, it looks like it could be on hold for a while.....

Hopefully six years :D but I'm sure they will start causing more problems before then...

Best of luck.

If they can't get your CCA they'll either pass the account back to the OC or sell it on. If they do sell it on, report them to TS, OFT, ICO and your MP :)

Best of luck.

My letter said the same account on hold until our client responds.

But RBS still own the debt so can they just pass it on to another dca and the circus starts again ?

My letter said the same account on hold until our client responds.

But RBS still own the debt so can they just pass it on to another dca and the circus starts again ?

They shouldn't but often do. If this happens and there is a clear dispute on the account, report them to TS, OFT and the ICO

Just a thought but if IJ did not have the correct paperwork ie CCA.

Do i have the right to ask for the money i have paid them back claiming it was only paid under the pressure put on by IJ's agents and threats made over the phone. ?

Me and my wife have both been of work with stress related illness i think this is another tool i could use to make the complaints against IJ stick.

I was in hospital for a while and one of their operators was trying to bully my wife into remortgaging the house to pay them time i was off the scene. He even said she could take the paperwork into the ward for me to sign have they no shame.!

These people should be named and shamed and SACKED AND JAILED.!!

Me and my wife have both been of work with stress related illness i think this is another tool i could use to make the complaints against IJ stick.

I was in hospital for a while and one of their operators was trying to bully my wife into remortgaging the house to pay them time i was off the scene. He even said she could take the paperwork into the ward for me to sign have they no shame.!

All that is clear breaching of OFT guidlines and the CPUTR 2008. Report the to TS, the OFT and you MP.

This just shows the sheer GREED of these Cretins.

Report them to your MP and the OFT

And he even told her the phone number of a company to remorgage with.

Can this be legal.? Is he on a retainer perhaps.?

I am sure that this would be a sackable offense if the door stepper was employed - usually they are self-employed but still should be stopped from working for IJ.

He will almost certainly have a "arrangement" with a mortgage provider although it may be difficult to prove.

GK