OH v Cap 1 & Rob Way *** WIN ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH has belatedly sent post on to me :eek:.

2 letters from HF, both 2nd class:

1) please provide the fee of £10,00 or £90,00 for your request, not very clear which!

2) We note your comments but we have sent all relevant documents that you requested and please be advised that the s(i) & s(ii) do not apply as your account is a credit card account. Please fill (or file) a defence with the Court.

SJ request going SD

OH has belatedly sent post on to me :eek:.

2 letters from HF, both 2nd class:

1) please provide the fee of £10,00 or £90,00 for your request, not very clear which!

2) We note your comments but we have sent all relevant documents that you requested and please be advised that the s(i) & s(ii) do not apply as your account is a credit card account. Please fill (or file) a defence with the Court.

SJ request going SD

What are they on about.. provide fee of £10/£90.. is this in respect of a Subject Access Request ?

Point 2, is this in respect of your CPR31.14 ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi citB 'We refer to your recent enquiry which has been directed to this ofice'

I can only assume that they are a reply to the cpr 31.14. or the earler 31.16.

there has been no SAR request, just the generic I wil pay for any copying etc in the letter.

I would like to know to what they refer when they say...

2) We note your comments but we have sent all relevant documents that you requested and please be advised that the s(i) & s(ii) do not apply as your account is a credit card account.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I'm not going to waste postage asking them :p The only s(i) and (ii) are part of the cpr 24 and they are relevant, otherwise under my 31.14 request I'm asking to see a little document called the Credit agreement!

Maybe their legal knowledge is even worse than mine :eek: or they have got their letters muddled up or.....they are tryin to scare me into submission:eek::eek:

Hi, I have't sent a defence just the N244 for SJ. If you get a chance could you please look at this thread for me, which I think I can deal with by also sending a N244 for SJ, am I right? http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/153641-monument-cabot-6.html

I'll give it a bash...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi having checked bh2362's thread, is it correct that all I can do now is to wait until 7 days before court date to see what Rob Way are doing? Do I have to check with anyone over anything? Not very good at waiting, much better at panicking:D

Intereting statement of account from Rob Way........

xxAug 2009 Legal Charge - Judgement £22

Interest charge £9.72

xx + 18 days Charge Reversal - Judgement £22

Interest Rebate £9.72

Looks like they were being a bit presumptive :eek:

Also interest charges of over £800!

• 3 weeks later...

Letter from Horwich Farrelly

'Please note that by an agreement dated xxSept. 2009 our client Rob Way & CoLtd transferred all of it's assets to Rob Way Ltd. As a consequence your account noted above and all of the rights, obligations and benefits :rolleyes: associated with your account were assigned by Rob Way & Co Ltd to Rob Way Ltd to whom all monies are due.

Please ensure all correspondence and payments are sent to us as their Solicitors.'

Does this have any affect on anything?

Just got one as well. Significant statement is "all of its assets" Just posted similar post to yours. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/212396-trying-set-aside-judgement-12.html#post2473218

Capital Way Ltd is a new company incorporated 29/07/2009. If notice is valid which I believe it may be and assuming it has been sent to all RW&Co caggers, would be interesting if all wrote requesting sight of assignment!

Robin

If valid NoA and it states as mine has that Horwich Farrelly are on the record then if they were not before they must notify court. Also believe and I stand to be corrected, if properly assigned matter would continue on same course (as I say, I stand to be corrected)

Robin

I would say just make certain all your arguments are watertight. You have all the paperwork you require. Plus a spare bundle just in case the DJ loses his copy ??

I am still trying to find out if the assignment that you and Robin received will affect anything.

BCOBS