Finance U Ltd Car Repossession letter received **Round 1 WON... Ding, ding... Round 2 now on**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry, misunderstood..

You need only list documents that you will be relying on in court.. for instance if you list documents such as:

Holday brochure

Partner's birth certificate

Dog's vet bill

And then get up in court and say.. "I now refer to the Cat's dinner menu".. they wont allow you to use it...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago the owner of Finance U telephoned and left a message

saying that the info I posted on here would be used in evidence against me in court

(apparantly because I admitted receiving a default notice, but he didnt add it was a cr*p one)...

. since then I have been using PM to get information but it has had the disadvantage of restricting the help I can receive..

. an update on this thread is that F U should have sent their Standard Disclosure list to the court, but didnt,

which stopped me exchanging lay witness evidence because of their non-compliance...

Now I have received a Pre Trial checklist which has to be returned by the 14th October...

and the first question is 1.

I confirm that I have complied with those directions already given which require action by me Yes or No. ???

any help would be appreciated,

Im not going to be intimidated and stop asking for help just because he is watching this thread...

Thanks all

Edited by nowayjose

all i can say is that i am not surprised I took the guy on in court as i told you and got hammered. however, I didnt have the advantage of this site, the fact he has been monitoring this thread does not surprise me in the least he is playing hardball and i hope you take him down

Hi Spam,

Finance U failed to comply with the Judges directions and did not send back the Standard Disclosure, which made it impossible to exchange or inspect the documents or submit the Lay witness evidence..

. so now Ive received the pre trial checklist and I would like to know how to answer the first question.

.. I couldnt comply with the directions because of FU dragging their heels:evil:

what do I put for the reasons why I didnt comply??

and how can I give a date by which it will be done??

Hi NWJ

N170 section 1 (state what you have said above The Claimant failed to disclose documents as ordered by DJ xxxxxxxx dated,therefore exchange did not realise as the Claimant have throughout this case frustrated matters and failed to comply with the basic pleadings of the CPR.I feel it would be justified if the Claimants case would be struck out as their behavour throughout this case as not only hindered my case but as also shown total disregard to the County Court and the DJ.(name)

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Debt4 for trying to help me ... I know its personal ;)

yes i do tend to get on my soapbox as far as this guy is concerned, however, after he tried to put my family on the streets for the sake of 2 grand there is no love lost between us, personally i wouldnt p** on him if he was on fire.

wish you all the best, my thoughts are with you, you go get him, he deserves everything he gets.

yes i do tend to get on my soapbox as far as this guy is concerned, however, after he tried to put my family on the streets for the sake of 2 grand there is no love lost between us, personally i wouldnt p** on him if he was on fire.

wish you all the best, my thoughts are with you, you go get him, he deserves everything he gets.

I wonder how many others have been unfortunate to have dealings with this guy???

Hi NWJ...

This is the 'Buddy' link..

The Consumer Action Group

I'm not sure how helpful it is but apparently you put in your postcode and it sees if there are any court buddies in your area..

I'm going to have a good read of your thread this afternoon and see if there's anything I can help with...

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi NWJ. :)

Everything seems to be under control and you seem to have a good defence. Lets hope the court strikes the claim out due to the unreasonable behaviour of the claimant.

Lloyds like to trawl the threads and get information to use against CAGgers but so far it doesn't seem to have done them any favours ;)...At the end of the day these prasites are just a bunch of bully boys preying on the weak... and that's something you're not cause you have the whole force of CAG behind you and and a claim that has been brought to court unlawfully...

Keep the faith, Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

nowayjose

my thread in the bear garden was not directed at you i can assure you of that

its a troll on one of my welcome threads pumping me for infomation.

i think we let emotions get the better of us and jumped to conclusions

all i can say

friends again:)

can you pm me the latest updates

thanks for jumping in spam

OMG .... What a result!!!!!!!!!

I phoned the court this morning to be told Finance U are discontinuing with the case :D:D:D

Lo and behold the post came and there were 2 letters (1 for me and 1 for my OH).... A form N279 - Notice of Discontinuation....

To the court

The Claimant Finance U Ltd

discontinues all of this (claim)

and signed by the Managing Director

Thanks for all the help and support I have received from you all......

I couldnt have done it without you:p:smile:

What a relief

NWJxxxx

Edited by nowayjose

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks