Letter from Pace Forward

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If they ring, simply say " If you want to contact me, all communication is to be in the form of a letter". Overtalk them if you need to, then put the phone down. Do NOT get into a conversation with them.

If they keep ringing, then file a FULL complaint with the DCA, OFT and trading standards. You can also inform OFCOM as well if it is persistant and ongoing.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I need some advice if possible. I sent the reply letter to Rockwell as in previous posts. I basically said i dont recall the debt so prove it or stop harrassing me. A few weeks later they replied back stating they had no documentation for the debt in question due to the age of the debt, but they named a bank instead and said the debt needs to be repaid by me. I've not contacted them since but I continue to receive the customary "you have 7 days" letters from them.

Any thoughts on why they've not left me alone after I sent them the letter from this forum.

Look forward to your advice.

You asked for proof, they havent provided any. Ignore their letters and communication. If they persist, send them http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?428-General-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt and ignore EVERYTHING they send, unless it is the proof that you requested. If they continue to harass you, then make a new thread and we can help.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Get them ALL to the OFT.

You have asked for proof, they have not provided it and are still contacting you. This is a violation of OFT regulation and their Credit license. You must also get a complaint in with the FOS as well.

Hi All, I too have just received a letter from pace forward asking me if this is my address and they have something to discuss. I would not ring as i guessed it was just phishing. I was made bankrupt about 3 years ago due to bad debts and all my debts at the time were wiped out, not having any credit since, I take it they are after one of my old debts, how do i deal with them?. Is this a matter of sending them the standard letter as others have done, ignore them or tell them about the bankruptcy. I havent had any details of the debt they are chasing yet but am expecting it soon I'm sure.

All help greatfully received.

Ignore them. They are "fishing" for a bite. Thats why they are looking for someone at the address.