Cap one CCA recieved today...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having exactly the same problem with this company for an account that I did not open. I have sent 2 letters now after receiving a blank template on the back of their letter. The last letter that I received from them at the weekend has basically said that they are within their rights to withold personal information, they claim they have a valid CCA so in their opinion the account is not in dispute and have stated that they are not willing to correspond any further regarding this matter.

My beef is that this is not my account, I have not opened an account with them. By not providing true copies of supposed agreements, they can theoretically demand money from anyone - its a complete disgrace!!!!! They can take me to court if they wish but I truely beleive if they had a CCA (which I know they don't) then they would have sent it to me by now :mad:

It's very tempting to say "OK, lets go to court and then perhaps you will believe a Judge telling you you are totally incompetant, terminally stupid and its now going to cost you a lot of money in reparation and damages to Ms Flowerchick and a lot of verbal from me for being total A*******s!

It's very tempting to say "OK, lets go to court and then perhaps you will believe a Judge telling you you are totally incompetant, terminally stupid and its now going to cost you a lot of money in reparation and damages to Ms Flowerchick and a lot of verbal from me for being total A*******s!

but also hugely scary - i just kind of feel that if they are now refusing to correspond its kind of a stale mate situation - feel like my head is going to burst sometimes thinking bout all this, lol!

Hi Flowerchick, there is a letter in the libary i think, that tells them that, put up or shut up sort of thing;), it's better than putting up with their cr4p. Just so long as your sure it's not yours, which it sounds like you are:). Oh and IF they have sent you a "true copy" then they've breached the Data Protection Act, always worth a complaint to the Information commisioner

Hi Flowerchick, there is a letter in the libary i think, that tells them that, put up or shut up sort of thing;), it's better than putting up with their cr4p. Just so long as your sure it's not yours, which it sounds like you are:). Oh and IF they have sent you a "true copy" then they've breached the Data Protection Act, always worth a complaint to the Information commisioner

Thanks for that, I'll have a look and see if I can find it and then send it, to see what happens :)

I am having exactly the same problem with this company for an account that I did not open. I have sent 2 letters now after receiving a blank template on the back of their letter. The last letter that I received from them at the weekend has basically said that they are within their rights to withold personal information, they claim they have a valid CCA so in their opinion the account is not in dispute and have stated that they are not willing to correspond any further regarding this matter.

My beef is that this is not my account, I have not opened an account with them. By not providing true copies of supposed agreements, they can theoretically demand money from anyone - its a complete disgrace!!!!! They can take me to court if they wish but I truely beleive if they had a CCA (which I know they don't) then they would have sent it to me by now :mad:

Funnily enough that was the letter they sent me, another one of their printed standard forms me thinks!

They said they were not willing to correspondend with me further either LOL and they still are!

Funnily enough that was the letter they sent me, another one of their printed standard forms me thinks!

They said they were not willing to correspondend with me further either LOL and they still are!

Did you push the matter any further looby loo? What did they do with you next. AS I posted previously I don't really want to go to court and am keen to get this sorted as it is not my account. Cheers x

Did you push the matter any further looby loo? What did they do with you next. AS I posted previously I don't really want to go to court and am keen to get this sorted as it is not my account. Cheers x

Mine is actually my own account, but the balance owed is made of charges so have sent them the relevant refund of charges letter and am waiting to hear back.

They sent the debt to Debitas and now its gone to Fredrickson International as they cannot supply a valid CCA AND the fact the account is in dispute so they are just sending it around the houses.

Its a long old process and they just sent you standard letters.

If this isnt your account then it might be worth complaining to the FOS to get it sorted for you.

Mine is actually my own account, but the balance owed is made of charges so have sent them the relevant refund of charges letter and am waiting to hear back.

They sent the debt to Debitas and now its gone to Fredrickson International as they cannot supply a valid CCA AND the fact the account is in dispute so they are just sending it around the houses.

Its a long old process and they just sent you standard letters.

If this isnt your account then it might be worth complaining to the FOS to get it sorted for you.

Thanks looby loo. I've been in touch with the police and they have been gr8 but its no so easy it would appear to catch the person responsible. I'll just keep up with my letters, if they choose not to respond then in my mind its them that are hamperin this matter being resolved. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

The letter i put in post #21 was what I sent in response to the letter I received after sending the account in Dispute letter. The response I had was basically the same as the letter you have posted here. They have replied to the letter I sent in post #21 and I will post that up later or in a new thread.

regards.

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

bump

The letter i put in post #21 was what I sent in response to the letter I received after sending the account in Dispute letter. The response I had was basically the same as the letter you have posted here. They have replied to the letter I sent in post #21 and I will post that up later or in a new thread.

regards.

Use the CPR31/14 route, it is intended for pre-court action but they HAVE to produce it, they won't of course, but when it does get to court, you have been seen to have adhered to the rules, and they haven't :mad:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html