Teebum V Abbey **** WON !!!! ****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Teebum - what a fantastic thread, and result! Well done - an inspiration to us all. I'm tackling Abbey for my 'other half', for which I'm about to start my own thread - 'Tish vs Abbey' - and I've gained a huge ammount by reading yours - many many thanks.

I do my best to be helpful, but at the end of the day I'm not a professional - please seek further advice if you're not sure. On the other hand, if I have helped, please click my scales - thanks ;)

Current Claims (all for friends!) -

Abbey - over £4k - Court claim issued & AQ filed ('Tish vs Abbey'). Alloc'n Hearing 21 Sept - Claim stayed 29/8/07.

Cap One - just under £2k - WON (just over 2k!)('Tish vs Cap One')

Cap One - just under £1000 - WON (just over £1k) Nov 07 (JimmyBoy vs Cap One)

Lloyds TSB - £3.5k - Court claim issued, defence rec'd and AQ filed; Alloc'n hearing 7th Sept Claim stayed 29/8/07! (JimmyBoy vs Lloyds')

MBNA - over £1k for mis-sold PPI - WON - approx £1500(IpswichWitch vs MBNA . . .)

Hi Tee,

Just found your post through a link regarding your prep time. I am in the process of preparing my poc and was hoping you could provide some info on the prep time.

Did you just put down a total figure for the time involved, or did you detail the preparation (i.e. 7 letters at 30 mins each, research at 20 hours and so on). Would be interesting to see.

Still scanning through your claim, but well done on the result!

Red death

I basically thought about the time i spent each day reading up and preparing, and gustimated that it would be about one weeks work. Never had to show any docs of proof or any working out.

Lets get it back

Thanks teebum,

I am going down the same lines, I thought maybe you had detailed the time involved. I'll go down the same lines and see what happens.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

hiya nearly there with my claim and gotta think about costs now havent a clue where to start do i send it to abbey or courts for a start sorry about hijacking thread xxkia

well done at getting your money back. I am in the process of doing mine just had my fob off letter saying that they are sorry im complaining etc. Ive read all your posts and am unsure what 2do next? HELP!

• 1 month later...

Hi Teebum, ......WHAT A BRILLIANT THREAD!! I feel positively inspired. I oly wish I'd read it sooner. I have my own thread and been helped greatly by Clarion 48. I can see many similarities to my case from reading yours. I sent in an estimated claim following advice from Money programe. Even though I had a court date for 18 September (sems ages off) Michael Browne advised me to sent in SAR for copies of statements.... They sent me most but still had a few missing and I suspect that there are numerous charges on these. Also a summary of charges from 2002-2004. As the 40 days are upI have sent in second request for missing statements and also statments for 2002-2004 as opposed to summary.

I am so scared of putting a toe wrong, never mind a foot... that if you dont mind Im going to be annoying you with probably very stupid questions from now on and will be eternally grateful for any help you can give me.

Sorry for going on and on and on !! Liz