Teebum V Abbey **** WON !!!! ****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt worry too much, as the legal team are now in house they will probably do things differently to the love god in leeds (Hi Paul if you are reading :-)) You will get an offer at some point

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Teeb, you can send back the pdf version, its fine, and dont worry about not receiving an offer yet, we just need to get used to how the in house lot work, they will offer probably just before the court date so have everything ready plus your costs in getting everything ready, relax :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

you should really get teh non compliance letter off to them though, and then start a claim for non compliance, that should get the statements to you very quckly

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Don't panic, my AQ had to be in by 20/10/06 but then heard nothing until 17/11/06. OK I paniced to but sure everything is fine just give the court a ring to find out whats happening. The offer may have just been overlooked. The DJ told abbey to send me and the court directions or test case history 14 days before hearing, nothing received and hearing tuesday. Keep reading the court stuff, it seems confusing but just do a bit at a time, keep a clear head, and if you don't understand something then ask us.

Regards bish.

Abbey : £8070.41*PAID IN FULL*14/02/07:D

Capital one : LBA sent 17/09/06 £1,087.22

Marbles : LBA sent 17/09/06 £720.00 ; £720 offer accepted:D