Before I Get My Bus Pass

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Latty,

I read this earlier but didn't have time to post a comment.... you truly are an inspiration to us all and I hope you have a wonderful birthday...

Congratulations on getting you bus pass.

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lattie

Congratulations! Havn't been on a bus since I was early 20s:eek: Spent w/end in Oxford with OH and used the park and ride - what fun at the top front of the bus:p Echo the Bat's comment - would happily donate if you wish to start a fighting fund for your next attempt:) I too, have lost height, unfortunately due to osteoporosis:(

Happy Birthday Latty you truely are an inspirational lady. Many thanks for your thoughts , and all the other caggers for theirs, about Mums funeral tomorrow. You will never know just how much it has meant to me in the wee dark hours when I am sat here on my own reading the messages.

I for one would definately sponsor you again. Just let me know the details.

Thanks again xx

thanks for the good wishes, peeps....

have had a lovely day - lots of cards along wth flowers, booze and choccies and other pressies.

bus pass shoud arrive later this week (barring postal strike interference).

i think i'll leave any sponsoring until closer the time - but i appreciate the offers of support.

thinking of you for tomorrow, chris

if you read through this thread - you deserve a medal and also you'll have come to understand that we are all completely nuts!

thanks again for all the birthday wishes, guys.

i'm now officially 60 years + 1 day

We know who deserves the medal latty :cool:.......:D

hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday......xx

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Noooo !! How did I miss this :(

I hope you had a lovely day hun xxx

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 5 months later...

Nice one Guido T ....... wish I'd thought of that ! :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D