Attachment of Earnings - Completion help please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received an AOE which I need to complete and return. I have never had to do this before so just wondered what is the best process to take please?

I want to offer £25 per month which will no doubt get refused but do I complete my incoming/outgoings to show £25 as excess/spare cash or can I show it as more, but will they take the higher amount instead?

I am trying to get this suspended so that it doesnt go through my employer and could "potentially" increase this in three months time when my loan ends.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

IMO, I wouldn't fill it out as these people cannot be trusted with personal information. If you want to send a budget statement, there are plent of ready-made forms you can download off the web and I think it includes this site also. Search for budget planner for instance.

IOW, you calculate what you can afford after you've spent on necessary's and then you might want to make an offer out of what's left but unless it's an enforceable debt, I wouldn't make any offer at all.

I have received an AOE which I need to complete and return. I have never had to do this before so just wondered what is the best process to take please?

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

Can we have more details please?

If it's for a DCA - tell them where to shove their AOE form.

Just hate every DCA out there

If you check out my Welcome Finance link all the details are on there. They couldnt track me down and put a CCJ on my address in Jan this year, I had moved 18 months previous to that etc etc.

I need to get this form completed and returned to the Court as I go on holiday on the weekend, thanks

You should complete a form for the court and ask for the judgement to be set aside as they served it at an incorrect address instead. Phone the court immediately (especially as it appears that Welcome may no longer be trading) and explain that the CCJ was an 'abuse of process' and take it from there.

Get the court to tell you which form it is you need and fill it in pronto, it will cost you some money but you can then claim it back as 'wasted costs'.

You should complete a form for the court and ask for the judgement to be set aside as they served it at an incorrect address instead. Phone the court immediately (especially as it appears that Welcome may no longer be trading) and explain that the CCJ was an 'abuse of process' and take it from there.

Get the court to tell you which form it is you need and fill it in pronto, it will cost you some money but you can then claim it back as 'wasted costs'.

Welcome no longer trading? I heard they were no longer taking new business - but are they going down the pan?

I have already spoken to the Court and they have sent me this form to complete and return. The first time I rang them the girl on the phone was very helpful and said I could apply to have it set aside as it was sent to an incorrect address.

The second time I rang the Court I got some right upstart who was no help whatsoever, so when I send this form back this week I will be putting in a cover letter asking them to send me the relevant forms etc., to get this set aside.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.