Misadministration Admitted in writing!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had to move with my 2 children out of my home due to anti social behaviour with a number of neighbours. To cut a very long story short i received a letter from The principal local service manager admitting quote

"the housing office failed on a number of occasions to provide you with clear communication with regards to your case"

"a delay in a warning being carried out, it is clear there is a time delay"

"their is no clear action plan agreed" Although i have a full plan signed and dated?

"failure to ensure the case was managed effectively"

"you were unclear and that is our fault"

"You advised me that john (the h/o manager) was abrupt, arragent and displayed a lack of interest "

"He accepts that he could of resolved the issues in a more appropiate manner with a different approach"

"It is my oppinion that a better approach should of been taken by John "

"I uphold your complaint to the lack of support, clear communication was not at all times provided and was not always aparent to you"

"The officers failed to support you during this time, as you were not given the confidence to believe that we were acting efficiently"

"you were not kept informed or listened to properly"

Regarding the h/o manager John, "his approach and communication skills should of been more appropiate"

"In my opinion with appropiate support you may not have had to terminate your tenency"

Does anyone think i may have grounds to sue and what area of solicitor would i look for (north mcr area)

Any advise appreciated

Hi

Before you go to the Housing Ombudsman you need to have gone through the housing association/groups complaint procedures. You can get help from housing advise groups who can act as your representative, and help you get compensation, suitable housing etc and look at your landlords procedures for compensation. Make a request for all your information through the data protection act, I found this very helpful. Finally contact your local community legal services who will be able to give you advise and help you find a solicitor. Act quickly because your complaint could time out.

try the law society, i know there is one on union steet in oldham. not in manchester but near

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!

• 3 weeks later...

Verry sorry folks for not thanking you for your advice before now!!

I have been tying up the loose ends of my "reclaim bank charges claim" and have submitted to court, so my mind was focused on that... To be totally honest i had forgot all about it until found just now...!! That's depression for you, it spangles your brain???

I had posted this query while i thought on, due to my terrible memory so i tend to do random things once they've come to mind!! It is next on my agender to tackle once bank claim done and dusted. I hadn't been able psycologically to deal with it up until now but i'm sure I read somewhere there was a 3 year time limit??

A short time ago I looked for info on the Ombudsman site but they only deal with situations within the year??

Thank you once again much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Ring up the LGO and the Housing Ombudsman explaining your position and ask them.Then get help to fill in the complaint forms, is there a Key House Project where you live or the CAB?

My housing complaint goes back several years but the LGO only got involved recently, so it is worth a try. Goodluck!

Hi again,

Im on the ball now as I get a email alert when received a new comment, good eh?

Quote "you need to have gone through the housing association/groups complaint procedures."

It is Manchester City Council my complaint is with.

The complaint procedure, yes I did that, The principal local service manager investigated my points raised and answered them individually in a 3 page report.

These are the main points, what does anybody think regarding, well ! I think it says it all??

Quote;

"the housing office failed on a number of occasions to provide you with clear communication with regards to your case"

"a delay in a warning being carried out, it is clear there is a time delay"

"their is no clear action plan agreed" Although i have a full 3 point plan signed and dated?

"failure to ensure the case was managed effectively"

"you were unclear and that is our fault"

"You advised me that john (the h/o manager) was abrupt, arragent and displayed a lack of interest "

"He accepts that he could of resolved the issues in a more appropiate manner with a different approach"

"It is my oppinion that a better approach should of been taken by John "

"I uphold your complaint to the lack of support, clear communication was not at all times provided and was not always aparent to you"

"The officers failed to support you during this time, as you were not given the confidence to believe that we were acting efficiently"

"you were not kept informed or listened to properly"

Regarding the h/o manager John, "his approach and communication skills should of been more appropiate"

"In my opinion with appropiate support you may not have had to terminate your tenency"

The LGO is that the Local Gov Obmidsmun?

I ll let you no what, if anything has been advised soon as,

cheers