Debt Managers Ltd (next) - Advice Pls If Poss

mysticpols06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Milly - Soz hunny, not been online properly for few days as littl'un poorly so didn't realise ur post!! I think The G/M & S/H have the right idea, although i am not quite confident enough yet to give huge advice to others, i think that what they have agreed seems the best option, i would probably file it away & keep it nice so that you have it to show a judge etc if nec' in the future! I sent off a copy of the letter Rory drafted for me last week but obviously haven't heard anything yet, unless a reply comes in the post this morn!

Take care & let us know if anything else turns up! Mpols x

Ps, Thanks Godmother & Scabhunter for jumping in! ;) xx

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:pKeep smiling peeps!

I agree with Godmother. Ignore them until you get a letter. I had Cap1 ignore me for months then i sent a Section 10 Notice and 2 days later they passed it to a DCA who gave me loads of hassle and rubbish. Should have let them continue to ignore me! :)

I had DML for a while. CCA'd them and they ignored it and then they sent a letter stating they were preparing Court action so i said great, bring it on. I had nothing from them so wrote and asked where the Court papers were, that i was preparing my defence and was looking forward to the Hearing date. They replied "sorry, those Court threats were sent 'in error'" and we are "passing the account back to the creditor." :)

As for signing anything. I use this site to make a digital signature:

Online Personal Signature Maker - MyLiveSignature - Free Personal Signature Generator

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

SH

You have said the last thing you want to do is wake them up.

Dont you think if you was to send them a letter that it would wake them up as they would have to look at the account and then further reply to the letter.

Personally i think that that is classed as waking them up more than ignoring them.

Any way i have only said ignore them until they send a letter demanding money as then you can hit them with unenforcability and then you can report them to TS and the OFT.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:-D

Hi Milly - Soz hunny, not been online properly for few days as littl'un poorly so didn't realise ur post!! I think The G/M & S/H have the right idea, although i am not quite confident enough yet to give huge advice to others, i think that what they have agreed seems the best option, i would probably file it away & keep it nice so that you have it to show a judge etc if nec' in the future! I sent off a copy of the letter Rory drafted for me last week but obviously haven't heard anything yet, unless a reply comes in the post this morn!

Take care & let us know if anything else turns up! Mpols x

Ps, Thanks Godmother & Scabhunter for jumping in! ;) xx

Hope you are feeling better hunny! Thanks godmother et al:)

Well yesterday I got what looked like a payslip with tear open bits all round it from debt managers saying we wish to confirm our appointment. we will call between 5.30pm and 7.30pm:mad:

I do not think so. I am gonna send the doorstep collector letter. They can p** off if they think I agree to them coming round my house. Also in the pile of letters yesterday was another letter from Debt managers saying they want to give me a substantial discount. i was laughing my head off again :D:D I was thinking of 0.00p!!! ha

Milly XXXXX

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

Evening peeps - Just a quickie to update that has been Just over a week now! No reponse so far! Is sooooo quiet...They don't call, they don't write.....:p

Take care, Mpols x

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:DEllo peeps - Just an update to let (Rory) know that response today in form of letter stating will accept the £1 pcm payment offer on the basis of the template you sorted for me - Many thanks indeed! Take care, Mpols x

Hi mpols,

Hope you are all well.

A pound a month. Good result.

With a little luck they'll leave you alone for a while.

take care.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

nice result u could have not hoped for a better one except a rite of but hey its only £1.00 a month

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

hi mystic et al,:)

I received a letter from debt managers today to say they have closed their file and sent back to next directory. they also confirm tha NO FURTHER action will be taken by them????

Blinky bill this was postdated 19th december. my letter about doorstop visitors only arrived yesterday? :confused:

What do you thinks happened?

me thinks they know they havd no hope and passed it back;)

millyXX

MillyMollyMoo 1-Debt Managers 0 :D

Haven't seen Mpols on for a few days but she'll be chuffed for you.

Another one bites the dust.

You'll get a bit of peace for a while so enjoy it :D

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hiya Fox:D

Til after xmas I suppose then next will send ' you owe...blah..blah..' be interesting who they will send it to now as one debt collector won't touch it;)

thanks once again. Wishing lots of luck for mystic:)

Milly XX

:p Merry crimbo eve to all of yous!!!

So so soz not been online few days - Been mad here with youngun's & bdays & fam visiting etc - But am Fox is right Milly, Am chuffed for you!

& Yep, this £1 a month that has been accepted is brill for hubby rather than what it was previously & until they provide the paperwork it is all they will be getting - Am waiting to see if they pass it on now ha ha! Anyway, am hoping every1 is well & relatively happy & has a fab few days!

Big hugs, Mpols x

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mystic :D sounded great fun!

I went away for acouple of days with my two kids and O/H. Back with a razor blade throat and deaf ears at the mo!!!!

Received another letter from debt managers again, confirming no further action by them on PROPER nice paper this time!!! {yes I understood the first time!!!!]

I am waiting for the next {{{ha ha get it!!!}}}} round of who calls me!!!!

Milly XXX

P.S Happy New Year!!!!:D

Edited by millymollymoo
spelling

Hi Milly (happens to be my youngests' name ;)) Mayb they sent u another copy to try and get u to repond? i dunno - Think i would just file it away with all the others hun.

Hope u feel better soon - Happy new year to you too. Mpols x

• 7 months later...

Had a call from these a couple of days ago all out of the blue - am waiting for their letter as refused to deal over the phone - assumming they will be wanting to reassess the £1 a month that they are having at the moment - In light of no agreement plus no default or NOA ever being received i think thats ALL they will be getting if not less for a lonnnnng time! Hope everyone is well. Mpols x

hi mpols.

Well that was outta the blue as u said. Stand ur ground plead poverty if u must.

"Stand ur ground plead poverty if u must" - Hi Gm, How are you? We intend to stand our ground as much as possible - and pleading poverty won't be much of a falsehood at the moment anyway to be honest! We'll see what they have to say when any letters are received - maybe they have found the actual agreement at last? ya never know! Take care, Mpols x

hi Mpols.

I am fine.

If they get funny just tell tehm take me to court they will set the amount and they cant set it at £1.00 a month.