credit ancillary services!

excel1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could anyone be so kind as to furnish me with there address please?

thanks

All comments are well meant but i am not legally qualified only CAG educated:D

In the slight chance i have been helpful please click the scales:)

Credit Ancillary Services Ltd t/a ECI

67-69 Maple Road

Surbiton

KT6 4AG

Phone: 020 8296 0500

Fax: 020 8296 0134

Email: [email protected]

Link: www.ecidebt.co.uk

Service: ABCEILOQTUZ

Area: INTERNATIONAL

Region: SE

Type: Full

A quick Google found them on CSA Website

• Haha 1

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I had a letter from them re an Equidebt matter that Equidebt could not pursue sso I sent them a very snotty letter about being the same company as Equidebt etc and trying to 'hoodwink' me about an unenforceable debt and haven't heard back from them for some time. The address they gave was the same as Equidebt in Wellesbourne.

They think people are stupid,,

Cups

• 1 year later...

I would advise you to be careful with these as they are another name invented by EquiDebt.

I have just received a letter from them today and did not know who they were until I read smallprint on the back.

Had this problem some time ago where my account was assigned under the name SQN Services also part of EquiDebt. They kept sending letters in both names with a slightly different ref number. I ended up writing in to Abbey now Santander Chief Executive's office to complain of conflict of interest. Claimed this was a harassment scare tactic as they were were claiming payee name should be changed as a/c reassigned. They cannot reassign the a/c via changing the subsidiary name. I have today phoned them and told them nothing other than letters with the assigned name of SQN Services will be recognised. If they continue to be aggressive I will write to Santander's Chief Exec's office and reopen the complaint of harassment.