Dreading dealing with Welcome Finance

wakeywakey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi bazarr

i apreciate your comments but i take it you have never delt with welcome.

they are the most under hand company you can deal with

they have little regard for the consumer credit/data protection act.

the reason to hit them with the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) is they let slip things the should not.

its like chess

do your moves then check mate

you need all the info they have on you

the fos and oft have so many complaints against welcome, this could be the final nail in the coffin

Hi Postggi

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't saying dont do the SAR, I suggested not giving them the Credit ref file. I think all DCA's are underhand and I believe we should play our cards close to our chest when dealing with them.

I totally agree with getting complaints in, but if a reasonable request to remove data goes first and they dont do anything, then that will strengthen the case against them if and when anyone takes them to court.

Again apologies for the misunderstanding

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have recieved today this letter from Wfs after sending a letter of complaint,a S.A.R & a postal order for £10, here goes:

Final Response To Your Complaint.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the fact that you feel that you have never had a loan with Welcome Financial Services or an association with MR JOE BLOGGS. (never said that i havent had AN association with him, I said never had a finincial association with him).

I have now reviewed all outstanding issues and thank you for remaining patient while this matter was under investigation.

After looking into your complaint I have found that we have documentation purporting to be signed by yourself.In circumstances if you feel that these have been fraudulently signed, could you please supply us with a police crime reference number and we will be happy to look at your complaint again.

I hope you are satisfied with the outcome of our investigations.

If i do not receive any further contact from you regarding this matter, i will close my file on your complaint 8 weeks from the date of this letter.

Should you remain dissatisfied you the right to escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date on this letter.

Yours sincerely

Mike Wrigley

Acting Branch Manager

Thats it! ??????????

No agreements NO signatures No nothing

Anybody know what i should be doing now? please.:confused:

Ask them for the documentation, tell them you have made an SAR request and therefore you are entitled to this documentation - if not they are in breach of a valid request for information and should be reported to the Information Commissioner.

Tell them that any more entries made in your name will be challenged and that you ARE immediately escalating the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

after 40 days

send this to welcome

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

You have failed to comply with my Data Protection Act Subject Access Request dated (Insert Date).

If you do not comply within the next 7 days I shall seek a Court order obliging you to do so together with damages at the discretion of the Court and without any further notice.

Yours faithfully

[name]

Hi there ARE loan agreements which do actually have my signature on them from 22/08/2003 then anouther agreement with sheets dated 22/08/2003 & 26/08/2003 then an agreement front sheet with no signature or or agreement attached just a print out that says monthly hp renewal with only his name on it. A default notice from 22-dec-04 with no signature not even from them. A loan agreement front sheet from 11/01/05 4x dd mandates. A personal loan statement. A copy of a letter regarding a default notice from 22-dec-04 and then a copy of Mida notes.

IF this doesnt help i can try and upload them to pc and the send you copies. cheers

Hi i did state that i have never had an agreement with Welcome (could never recall signing anything) However this is my signature on the agreement with my ex partners.

the payments were made from my account yes but i never signed dd mandate as you would notice in seeing the mandate. but my ex always gave me the money to put in my bank.

have you ever sent a letter to welcome with your signature on it

post the agreements minus personel details

google photo bucket

ime turning in now so ill get back to your thread in the morning

any caggers out there care to comment on this, dont want to go all out guns blazing as fraud is a possability

post those docs please

as i understand it your ex had an agreement with welcome.

she was giving you the money and it was being paid through your bank account.

you maintain that you never had an agreement and that on the copy of the agreement there is two signatures, yours and your ex.

like i said

post the agreement, default notice, dd mandate onto your thread.

you can do this by using a free program called photo bucket.

just google it.

scan the documents onto your pc, then use photo bucket to post.

remember to deleate your name, address and account number before posting.

we will go forward and sort this out when i have this info