FOOTY! (Go away if you don't like it.... okay, I dont like it :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A post by GM inspired me.........

What a great way to talk about Sport, without the useless anti-sport people needing to be involved. (Bo, shhhhhhhhhhh!)

First things first, Man U are the best (Glad that's cleared up).

One more... Chelsea SUCK! no comment on that useless Tottenham! (Or frickin' Preston)... Yeah Chelsea will likely win this year, but they are so gay....(not a negative statement coming from me) :D

So, whilst it may be often times painful.....discuss your footy here.. (And please ignore the Ignoramasus's)

No RUGBY chat allowed! :)

Edited by Thailand

Fine then! I'm off to find the humbug thread.

Anyway I thought you had said Chelsea are gonna win this year. See I do some times listen to what you say!! :p

In one ear out the other though i'm afraid! :rolleyes:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

This thread should be Closed and deleted. Some Man Utd armchair supporter has alienated me and now its personnal. Man Utd are full of Glorified, jumped up, arrogant, Environment clogging, moaning, bloody Glory Hunters. Thailand, I agree with you about Chelsea and Tottenham be useless. But how dare you have a go at Preston, just because are supporters are loyal and will still be supporting us no matter what division we are in.

I really hope liverpool or Hull win the prem this year and United win sod all. See were ur fans would be next season.

And to make this thread worse, someone calling themselves Sea-sidelady(hate sea siders) then agree's with you that Chelsea will it. Ya know sod all about Football do ya?

Chelsea are also going to win sod all.

Rant over.

Come on you Whites

www.nwcpnefc.co.uk/forum football, whinging and anything else

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

The best thing about football is it keeps 4 millon people away from a proper game, RUGBY.

>>>

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Haha Lexy :D

I never watch football. I get drawn into talks about it, I never have a clue. I find just nodding and a ooh every now and again seems to work a treat!! :p

Prefer rallying myself ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Haha Lexy :D

I never watch football. I get drawn into talks about it, I never have a clue. I find just nodding and a ooh every now and again seems to work a treat!! :p

Prefer rallying myself ;)

So Secretly your a Man United Fan?

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

This thread should be Closed and deleted. Some Man Utd armchair supporter has alienated me and now its personnal. Man Utd are full of Glorified, jumped up, arrogant, Environment clogging, moaning, bloody Glory Hunters. Thailand, I agree with you about Chelsea and Tottenham be useless. But how dare you have a go at Preston, just because are supporters are loyal and will still be supporting us no matter what division we are in.

I really hope liverpool or Hull win the prem this year and United win sod all. See were ur fans would be next season.

And to make this thread worse, someone calling themselves Sea-sidelady(hate sea siders) then agree's with you that Chelsea will it. Ya know sod all about Football do ya?

Chelsea are also going to win sod all.

Rant over.

Come on you Whites

Well Blackpool and Preston have a spetacular history when it comes to disliking each other, dya read on the Beeb's 606? (They actually seem to be getting on better these days!). I think Preston have won 1 in 5, and Blackpool aren't any better, still we don't even have a stadium and don't have your financial resourses.

Sea-sidelady is not from Blackpool, so don't have a pop at her! It's meant to be light-hearted banter...'tis not my wish to alienate one. :grin:

Your right about the armchair bit.

I can't stand Chelsea, obviously....but I think they are real contenders.

The best thing about football is it keeps 4 millon people away from a proper game, RUGBY.

>>>

LOL - Rugby fans don't argue as much as footy fans!

That's because your local team is pants! :p

Who cares. The players are lush!!! :p

F&Q's... Read here

Well Blackpool and Preston have a spetacular history when it comes to disliking each other, dya read on the Beeb's 606? (They actually seem to be getting on better these days!). I think Preston have won 1 in 5, and Blackpool aren't any better, still we don't even have a stadium and don't have your financial resourses.

Sea-sidelady is not from Blackpool, so don't have a pop at her! It's meant to be light-hearted banter...'tis not my wish to alienate one. :grin:

Your right about the armchair bit.

I can't stand Chelsea, obviously....but I think they are real contenders.

I just hate anything sea-side and still a bit pee'd off that some git in a Tangerine suite, drove his lorry into the lamp post ourside my place last night and broke my up stairs window. As for the Preston Blackpool stuff, its only going to get better.

I have to travel with Man Utd fans very 2 weeks on the train, I can assure u, my opinion on them is justified. Maybe my banter was a bit to strong, but with less than a month to go till the big Derby what u expect:-D

Ya callin' me a troll!!!!! biggrin.gif

Better than some of the things she calls you! :D

F&Q's... Read here

I just hate anything sea-side and still a bit pee'd off that some git in a Tangerine suite, drove his lorry into the lamp post ourside my place last night and broke my up stairs window. As for the Preston Blackpool stuff, its only going to get better.

I have to travel with Man Utd fans very 2 weeks on the train, I can assure u, my opinion on them is justified. Maybe my banter was a bit to strong, but with less than a month to go till the big Derby what u expect:-D

Surely you can't go on loathing anyone from a sea-side resort, that aint healthy! As for someone driving into your lamp post....ces't la vie!

You may justify your own opinion of Man U fans, but I don't agree.... and every team (especiallys one's as big as United) has there fair share of eejits.

Thai, haven't you learnt anything....

Dont feed the troll!! :p

F&Q's... Read here

• 1 month later...

Thai.

Your a Manu fan well i have a news update for you.

Half way ish threw the season and your 3rd with Liverpool 1st and as well all know where ever you are at christmas is mainly where you end up at the end of season. So it looks like liverpool will be walking away with the preiership trophy for the first time since 1989/90

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

i dont care i am not really a sports fan.

Dont understand most of it and dont have the time to really. Iam only a kinda footy fan, mostly England but i do support my home team Norwich City when i can be bothered, cause my OH is a Liverpool fan and out of all the sports i know the most about footy.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Can somebody please explain the offside rule ( well at least to some of the touch judges(what!!)):D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE