capquest sd re littlewoods CAT DEBT - ***WON***

chezza2409
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Totally agree: They now realise they are on a sticky wicket for sure hehe..though, they do send out these kind of letters from time to time on mass.

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will get in contact with to let you know whether the judge has agreed you have grounds for a hearing to set-aside. If granted, you will then get a court date where you will have to attend and give your evidence.

Now, I also suffer from anxiety and anxiety attacks and I have to attend this next month - if I can do it, so can you!

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

thanks everyone and thanks tiglet. Doc has given me some medication to take to make it a little easier. Will I be able to take someone with me cos there is absolutely no way I would be able to do it on my own. (doc says he will write a letter if necessary)

Hi Chezza, yes, you can have a friend there as long as you explain to the judge. They can speak for you if you request it. It is much easier than you think, quite informal so, don't worry.:)

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

thanks nevos, im just so scared and suffering from depression and panic attacks makes it all much harder. i wouldnt mind but this debt isnt even mine, thats what infuriates me so much. ill keep you all informed with whats happening

Hi judges can be realy nice ppl and realy help full especialy when they are seeing a lot of abuse of process going on like the issuing of SDs.I went to court a few years ago was my first and only time untill my set a side hearing also with cape neest in a few weeks.Nerves o yes big time but the judge was wonderful put us at ease easy to talk to and gave us a few pointers hope we get him again.So realy dont worry about the hearing you will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

hi 42man. just rang court today and they said that it has been in front of judge and it is going to a hearing....... they are sending a letter out this week with the date. What do I do now?? God I dont know if i can handle a hearing to be honest. Still not heard anything from CQ about cca and statute barred letters. thats now 20 days since they were sent.