Lloyds tsb cca request - my journey

angel_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HIYA all a bit of an update

no reply yet to my latest letter

statement told me that if id idnt pay i would lose the privelege of the debt programme amount and interest will start ,,oh yeahhhhhhhhh bring that on, if you dare

and today putting all my paperwork in some kind of good order came across a statement way back to the 1990's so the sars info i requested my current credit card number but also for any accounts ever held and data on everything, its the best looking Sars request they have ever had LOLOLOLOL:razz:

So wow ididnt realise my original is from way backkkkkkkkkk

so lets hope the mice have got to it, no wonder we all got that temporary reply from them,,,,but to keep on paying them,,,yeah right,

anyway will wait on their next action,,,,,

laters guys angel x:D

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have solved the mystery of zero interest charged by Lloyds; tucked away in corner of latest statement; 'Lloyds has instructed MHA to collect on this debt'. Oh have you now? And whilst Lloyds are STILL in default of my CCA request - how very very dare they (to paraphrase Catherine Tate;))

Quite apart from breaching OFT guidelines, I'd say this also infringes CPUT regs, especially as they give no contact details for MHA other than a telephone number. They don't even say who MHA are exactly - I'm assuming they mean Makenzie Hall Ass; one of the more repulsive parasitic weevils of the DCA world.

I've been using a softly, softly reasonable approach in case this gets to court, thinking it would look better to a judge. Now think that's a mistake - the way to deal with sharks is give them a ruddy great thump on the nose and keep thumping 'til they foxtrot oscar. The velvet gloves come off today and the boxing gloves go on:mad:

Don't mean to hijack your thread, Angel - just wanted to give you a heads up as to how they procede.

hiya underdog no worries thanks for the info by the way when did they actually give it to the dca? how soon after

ive not paid them for a fair amount of months now, thought a dn would drop on my mat soon but nothing

mind you now i know its quite an old account im hoping they wont find anything.....hehehehh

fingers crossed guys

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Angel,

have since found out that MHA is Lloyds in house DCA - so just shoved to another department really.

Finally got a response (if you can call it that) to my s78 request - no signed agreement, but I can rest assured that there would have been one and it would have had all the prescribed terms, and that the application form isn't my agreement anyway, the executed agreement (their words) is the card mailer the credit card was attached to. My agreement would have been signed on my behalf by someone at Lloyds. What they have sent me is fully enforceable and they will not discuss the matter further!

Honestly, I'm not making this up; the aforementioned ballhooks is actually what they've written. It simply beggars belief. I can only wonder if the person responsible for this new approach (remember the letter we all received that said they were reviewing their responses to s78?), is on drugs or is deranged. Will be bringing it up with the lawyer on monday.

Well that's the answer to all our problems, people; it's official - we can draft up contracts that we will never need to show to people and sign it on their behalf. Lloyds have said so, so it must be true:rolleyes:

hiya underdog,,,,haaha that is so funny, keep and frame that letter when you take it to court, take it within the pic frame for the judge to be so amused,lol

ive read a comment from i think car---? or caro ?? about this situation i think on pomeyfaith thread,,, wonder what he will make of this attempt by lloyds, oh plus you hear they have the 10 billion debt o hbos and still going to pay thier staff 120 million bonus,,,,,

im really hoping mine is so old they dont have anything for me,,,,,;)

by the way updated the new thread with my thoughts if you havent seen the mbna thread yet this morn

i cant wait until you come back to us tomorrow

keep happy laters angel x:lol:

Hi Angel,

have since found out that MHA is Lloyds in house DCA - so just shoved to another department really.

Finally got a response (if you can call it that) to my s78 request - no signed agreement, but I can rest assured that there would have been one and it would have had all the prescribed terms, and that the application form isn't my agreement anyway, the executed agreement (their words) is the card mailer the credit card was attached to. My agreement would have been signed on my behalf by someone at Lloyds. What they have sent me is fully enforceable and they will not discuss the matter further!

Honestly, I'm not making this up; the aforementioned ballhooks is actually what they've written. It simply beggars belief. I can only wonder if the person responsible for this new approach (remember the letter we all received that said they were reviewing their responses to s78?), is on drugs or is deranged. Will be bringing it up with the lawyer on monday.

Well that's the answer to all our problems, people; it's official - we can draft up contracts that we will never need to show to people and sign it on their behalf. Lloyds have said so, so it must be true:rolleyes:

This is priceless !:D of course for all your other requirements.. use Mastercard:p

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...

hiya all just a little bit of an update

they are dealing with my complaint another 4 weeks,

ive since found a really old statement so im awiting on sars info now but had a letter asking me to complete their form - hey ho the old chestnut BUT DO I Have to complete their form, do i?

im not including all the info they want ie reasons for my requests etc

need my signature do theyi?:rolleyes:

also ive told them that i will collect from local branch if thats better for them and then i can show them lots of id but not before,,,

oops my halo just slipped;)

also ---- they have kindly informed me that they going to let me off their precious plan and i will be charged horrid interest yikesssssssssssssss

really, i will then respond with my cpr request if they do that - would that actually be a good idea to do now?>

i await your most experienced and informative advice

many thanks guys and gals

nite nite angel x

As far as i am aware you are under no obligation to justify your request. You are exercising your rights to information you are legally entitled to, sent the request in writing along with the payment.. and that's that.

There is nothing more you need to do. (That goes for CCAs and S.A.Rs.)

If they have been communicating with you, sending statements and requesting info they are aware they are corresponding with the right person therefore a signature (in my opinion and under such circumstances) is not required.

Only if they haven't spoken to you for years would it be fair to ask for a signature to confirm ID. Maybe.

You've been given the brush off with this for too long so time to go for a CPR, yes.

You could give them the four weeks they mention, to show you are ultra reasonable but after that give them no more leeway at all.

Have you tried TS at all?

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Hiya davey

many thanks for the reassurance, ive got my special letter i used for mbna which i will adapt, so that goes out to them and they can deliver to my local branch for me to pick up and thats an alternative in being reasonable

also will send cpr - im now very fed up with them, oh yes i will give them 4 weeks also to be reasonable ;)

then i can only hope on all their responces,

account in dispute no cca - a responce to my complaint!

waiting on sars, then await the full 40 days and report them to ico if still no info

await cpr

---------

happy days

laters angel x

ps hope you are around a bit today going to go through all my threads and updating and doing other letters needed today with a vengeance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Sorry to interupt but im a little confused about these cca requests and dont know where to ask a couple of questions,so if i ask them here can you point me in the right direction thanks.

My first question is do i sign the cca request letter, secondly can they actually enforce the debt if they find the cca and/or other forms, cause ive red that they can if they find it even years down the line.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Scott:)

General thinking is don't sign the letter - either print your name or use a digital signature. This just stops any thoughts they may have of lifting signatures and using them on previously unenforceable documents. It's a slightly paranoid way of thinking, granted, but once you've been on the receiving end of the bowlarks they send out you'll be pleased you took the precaution!

To answer your second question - yes and no. Basically if they find an agreement with your signature and all the prescribed terms, then yes they can. However, if they find one without one of those things, they can't. They'll tell you they can, but they can't. You are right though, if they do come up with a goodun, they can enforce immediately regardless of the time elapsed.

Fair isn't it? :rolleyes:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

hello guys and thanks lexis for replying to scott, and i basically agree with lexis:-)

and this is also my thinking today as lo and behold,,,looks like lloyds are still knee deep in the cellar or the basement or the back of the bike sheds looking for my cca,,,,but they do hope they have dealt with my complaint satisfactorily!!!!! whhooooooooooooooooa down boys,,,,,

so the scenario is we are still looking but if we cant come to an agreement then go to fos - !!!!

no boys - i think i need one of your strong letters here lexis

basically want to say look here matey, 1. you are sending me threatening letters - then stop.

2. do not attempt to put charges or interest on the alledged account

3. notice when i sent you my cca request and stop it at that,

4. do not process my data anymore as you dont have an agreement from me allowing you to do so

5. reply to my sars or once the 40 days is up okay will let you have 42 complaint is going to ico

6. if in the meantime you actually do find an agreement that can be enforced in court and that is is correct and valid then we can negotiate

7. if you dont then bring the account to a zero and dont be naughty and sell onto a dca or i will report you to oft

8. just go and find my cca and we can resolve this once and for all

now am i being too cynical??????????????:lol:

laters guys angel x

looks like lloyds are still knee deep in the cellar or the basement or the back of the bike sheds looking for my cca

I can think of better things to do behind the bike sheds than look for paperwork:D

oh lexis,,,,,,,im totally :oops:8)

and together with the naughty step,,,, lolololol

thank you needed that laugh tonight

laters will get something in a letter by tomorrow

angel x;-)

oh underdog,,,lololololol

should we all invite ourselves:p

im off to bed nite nite all

thanks for your humour everyone

laters angel x

laters angel x

Go behind a bike shed with a cred:eek: Wash your mouth out:p

Oooh, unless we're armed with cameras - some revealing portraits might concentrate their minds;):lol:

I can think of better things to do behind the bike sheds than look for paperwork:D

Hmm, perhaps they have found better things to do back there and that's why they never get around to finding our agreements:p

laters angel x

I am seriously worried about you guys :p

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

ohh me too, thank you for thinking about us all -very much appreciated

but dont yet get then men in white coats cos i still want my cca!!!!! :)

lol

am thinking of my letter to be written now see my thoughts post 87.....

laters guys angel x

hello guys and thanks lexis for replying to scott, and i basically agree with lexis:-)

and this is also my thinking today as lo and behold,,,looks like lloyds are still knee deep in the cellar or the basement or the back of the bike sheds looking for my cca,,,,but they do hope they have dealt with my complaint satisfactorily!!!!! whhooooooooooooooooa down boys,,,,,

so the scenario is we are still looking but if we cant come to an agreement then go to fos - !!!!

no boys - i think i need one of your strong letters here lexis

basically want to say look here matey, 1. you are sending me threatening letters - then stop.

2. do not attempt to put charges or interest on the alledged account

3. notice when i sent you my cca request and stop it at that,

4. do not process my data anymore as you dont have an agreement from me allowing you to do so

5. reply to my sars or once the 40 days is up okay will let you have 42 complaint is going to ico

6. if in the meantime you actually do find an agreement that can be enforced in court and that is is correct and valid then we can negotiate

7. if you dont then bring the account to a zero and dont be naughty and sell onto a dca or i will report you to oft

8. just go and find my cca and we can resolve this once and for all

now am i being too cynical??????????????:lol:

laters guys angel x

ohh me too, thank you for thinking about us all -very much appreciated

but dont yet get then men in white coats cos i still want my cca!!!!! :)

lol

am thinking of my letter to be written now see my thoughts post 87.....

laters guys angel x

Angel, I see you are still waiting for copy of the CCA and you have sent an SAR request which you are still waiting on, yes ?

Personally, I would hold off sending any letters now until your SAR has been responded to. Obviously if you havent had a response within the 40 days, then send off a non compliance letter giving them a further 14 days (you have to show you are being reasonable.. spit !!). Asdvise them in the non compliance letter that after the 14 days you wont be contacting them again.. you will go straight to making your complaint to the ICO.

TBH, unless they send you a letter you can get your teeth into, such as those immature ramblings that Lexis has been receiving then I wouldnt waste time and the stamp IMHO.

BCOBS

Even I'm of that mind now angel, and you know how much I like a good ranty letter:D. Admittedly I would still reply if I was at the beginning and receiving the standard threats, but now it would purely be to show that I am responding as opposed to trying to get issues answered, as we all know there's f all point in doing that:rolleyes:

When you've gone along as far as we have though, there seems little point in answering obviously machine-generated letters, as you've already shown that you have tried to communicate in a reasonable manner.

As CB says, if you have to write about something, fair enough. You could always just add a single line stating that you are in receipt of their previous templated letters, but that they did not warrant a response if you want.

Added to that is that CB is very good at stepping back and seeing if you're doing too much, so I'm always perfectly happy to follow the advice offered, as I don't do the stepping back bit too well:)

:oops: when I step back, Lexis , it is usally into something :D

BCOBS