style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Talked to my bank manager the other day and he said he was going to concentrate on the big issues from now on.

He sold me one outside KFC yesterday.

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802

My bank manager said to me the other day

"You don't seem very worried about your £30,000 un-authorised overdraft Mr Boa"

"There is no point in both of us worrying about it" I replied!

:D

It's difficult to remember that when you're up to your arse in crocodiles your objective was to drain the swamp.

What's the difference between a Lehman's banker and a pigeon?

A pigeon can still leave a deposit on a Ferrari.

Edited by SPROUTY
took out the f word

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802

Need a Mortgage? Had enough of being turned away? Need a low interest rate?

Please Apply to :

Mr Gordon Brown

c/o HM Goverment

10 Downing Street

London

If your'e in the **it, these people can bail you out!!

Thomas Jefferson 1802

I see the banks have been asking for the Dear Leader to stimulate the country by doing something. Personally, I think the sacking of 20 greedy bank execs would make me rather jolly!

5 chavs heard on the radio the bad news about Iceland. They're now having to do all their shopping in Lidl

What's the difference between a bank manager and a KFC Big Bucket?

The latter can feed a family of 4

And (oh I'm on a roll) two not quite bank related but I like them....

George bush was asked what he thought about the credit crunch. He said "it's my favourite chocolate bar"

What's the capital of Iceland?

about 5 quid

Due to the Credit Crunch our BANK has brought in some new rules :-

NEW BANK POLICY - EFFECTIVE OCTOBER1, 2008

Dress Code:

1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.

2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes, Versace dresses and carry a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.

4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:

We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Personal Days:

Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.

Bereavement Leave:

This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Bathroom Breaks:

Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Lunch Breaks:

* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.

* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.

* Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.

Thank you for your loyalty to the Bank. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere

Thomas Jefferson 1802

Bathroom Breaks:

Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

The bank returned a cheque to me this morning, stamped: 'insufficient funds.'

Is it them or me?

Bradford & Bingley employees are concerned they were given no notice of the takeover by Santander Bank.

A Government spokesman said: 'No one expected the Spanish acquisition.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802

Bradford & Bingley employees are concerned they were given no notice of the takeover by Santander Bank.

A Government spokesman said: 'No one expected the Spanish acquisition.'

I actually physically groaned:D Well done!

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

It's just been announced that the Isle of Dogs Building Society is in

trouble. They've called in the retrievers.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Q; what is the capital of Iceland??

A; About £4.50!!

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Sex is like my bank account. I lose interest as soon as I withdraw.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar