Wave/Ex GMAC Mortgage eviction help

biddy65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

By the way - who is named as the claimant on the eviction notice?

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was originally gmac but they had it changed to wave lending ltd,have got the copy of the standing order,receipts for the payments plus the receipt for the £30 paid today,copy of the letter have paperwork for two of the loans the other is supposed to of been put in the post today,never received a pnone call back from wave,sent the letter registed but post office say they cannot guarantee a signiture as it is a po box number we haven't got a proper address for wave.

was originally gmac but they had it changed to wave lending ltd,have got the copy of the standing order,receipts for the payments plus the receipt for the £30 paid today,copy of the letter have paperwork for two of the loans the other is supposed to of been put in the post today,never received a pnone call back from wave,sent the letter registed but post office say they cannot guarantee a signiture as it is a po box number we haven't got a proper address for wave.

Hi, I have affixed your statement - where I have put XXX's you need to enter information (remove the XXX's).

Make sure you keep the statement to one page.

There are 5 appendices.

Appendix 1 - payment receipts

Appendix 2 - copy of standing order

Appendix 3 - budget sheet

Appendix 4 - your letter to Wave

Appendix 5 - estate agent's details

On each of the appendices you need to write the claim number on the top left hand corner and the Appendix number on the top right hand corner.

You will then need 3 copies of everything - i.e. a full set for yourself, one for the judge, and one for the other side. Make sure all pages are securely stapled together.

Get to the court early and ask the usher to give your statement to the judge so he can read it before the hearing.

Any questions, just shout:)

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Biddy Statement 13 Oct.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, I have affixed your statement - where I have put XXX's you need to enter information (remove the XXX's).

Make sure you keep the statement to one page.

There are 5 appendices.

Appendix 1 - payment receipts

Appendix 2 - copy of standing order

Appendix 3 - budget sheet

Appendix 4 - your letter to Wave

Appendix 5 - estate agent's details

On each of the appendices you need to write the claim number on the top left hand corner and the Appendix number on the top right hand corner.

You will then need 3 copies of everything - i.e. a full set for yourself, one for the judge, and one for the other side. Make sure all pages are securely stapled together.

Get to the court early and ask the usher to give your statement to the judge so he can read it before the hearing.

Any questions, just shout:)

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Biddy Statement 13 Oct.doc

yes we did get a letter from the courts stating it had been changed to wave,but they still put gmac on the notice then changed it two days latter also don't think they gave us enough notice time when they sold it on as they were supposed to give 18 days notice

yes we did get a letter from the courts stating it had been changed to wave,but they still put gmac on the notice then changed it two days latter also don't think they gave us enough notice time when they sold it on as they were supposed to give 18 days notice

Hi, the file will be no good to you in pdf format as you can't edit it and you need to enter information into it before printing.

Are you not able to open Word Documents?

Ell

Hi, the file will be no good to you in pdf format as you can't edit it and you need to enter information into it before printing.

Are you not able to open Word Documents?

Ell

no tried all i get is aload of gobbledego,lots of xs and y,canopen adobe if thats any good or i know it sounds daft could you please explain how to open word documents i am new to this computer stuff.

no tried all i get is aload of gobbledego,lots of xs and y,canopen adobe if thats any good or i know it sounds daft could you please explain how to open word documents i am new to this computer stuff.

Go to your start tab at the bottom left of your screen - click on All Programmes and look for Microsoft Word, then let me know if you have that.

Go to your start tab at the bottom left of your screen - click on All Programmes and look for Microsoft Word, then let me know if you have that.

OK, when you try to download the file - in the download box it should say "Open With" if you click on the drop down menu next to that what options are in the box i.e. Word Viewer, Wordpad, Acrobat etc etc. Can you list all the options please

OK, when you try to download the file - in the download box it should say "Open With" if you click on the drop down menu next to that what options are in the box i.e. Word Viewer, Wordpad, Acrobat etc etc. Can you list all the options please