CL Finance/Cohen Claimform - MBNA [ryanair] Credit Card debt **WON**

Gazza112
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok i know its Friday afternoon, am a bit confused:confused: to the reply i had from Companies House. I sent the copies of the two letters i received from MBNA & Abbey. This is the reply i had from them.

Attached is a recent enquiry we have received via e-mail. The customer has also been copied in on this response.

Please could you provide us with a suitable response that we can forward to the enquirer within 2 working days of the original enquiry. Please reply to us, rather than the customer, ensuring that you include your full name, section and job title at the bottom of your response.

Yours faithfully,

Lesley Welsh

Companies House Contact Centre

Gaz

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chalkitup

Cheers for the reply, so i don't need to respond to there email.

Gaz

Hello,

The email is not very clear and in my view poorly written regarding the "The customer has also been copied in on this response." .... which can mean two things.

Depending how you read it they have sent it to you either by mistake or they meant to in order to keep you updated.

No response needed.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Hiya Gazza, yes it is a bit confusing. As CIU points out, it is poorly written but it does appear to be that Companies house have written/emailed MBNA and have copied you so as to keep you updated on what they are doing.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi CitizenB

Well, all week really but i'm not counting the days:confused::D.

I thought as a good deed you would of walked my dogs for me today:rolleyes::D.

I will walk the dogs for you a week next tuesday 2011 :D Ok ?? Alternatively, I can keep them the week you are appearing in the breast stroke comp at the olympics 2012

Edited by citizenB

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi CitizenB

Yes, it was a bit confusing Companies House probably given my email address to MBNA as well. Oh well more horassment from these companies by email, dont these people know there dealing with a confused man:confused:.

2011 for doggy walking i can handle that, but my poor dogs will be bow legged if they have to wait that long :D:D

Gaz

Hi CitizenB

Yes, it was a bit confusing Companies House probably given my email address to MBNA as well. Oh well more horassment from these companies by email, dont these people know there dealing with a confused man:confused:.

2011 for doggy walking i can handle that, but my poor dogs will be bow legged if they have to wait that long :D:D

Gaz

Ah, When I have written to the ICO, FOS & TS, I always put a note to say that personal contact details ie email address, private address, telephone numbers are NOT to be shared with the company I am complaining about.

As for the dogs.... ooops !!;)

BCOBS

CB

Forgot to say, my dogs are fine a bit cross eyed at the moment:eek:.

Gaz

cross legged as well, if they are waiting for me to walk them :-D

BCOBS

Hi All

Just received a reply from Companies House about the two letters i received from MBNA and Abbey.

This was there reply to me.

Dear

Thank you for your attachments, which I have now had chance to consider.

I can confirm that there are no Companies Act breaches here - all relevant business disclosure requirements are present. In these instances, "MBNA Credit Card" and "Abbey Credit Card" are products/trading names of MBNA Bank Europe.

Yours faithfully

Simon Nicholas

Case Manager - Technical Offences

Gaz

Hi All

Just received a reply from Companies House about the two letters i received from MBNA and Abbey.

This was there reply to me.

Dear

Thank you for your attachments, which I have now had chance to consider.

I can confirm that there are no Companies Act breaches here - all relevant business disclosure requirements are present. In these instances, "MBNA Credit Card" and "Abbey Credit Card" are products/trading names of MBNA Bank Europe.

Yours faithfully

Simon Nicholas

Case Manager - Technical Offences

Gaz

Oh, bother.

BCOBS

Hi CitizenB

I didn't say that when i received it:grin:

Gaz

:oops: I know, I heard :D:D

BCOBS

Oh well worth a try Gazza!:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

:grin:Okey dokey, you have CCAd them, but NOT sent a SAR letter.

I am not sure where you go from here. You have sent them the letter saying they have not complied with your request and you are still sending them a token payment. They have had your I&E summary and it would appear they are eager for you to phone them.

I think, all you can do is to send them a further letter as follows:

Dear Sirs,

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE.

I am in receipt of your letter dated XX XXXX 2008.

I am a little astonished at the untruth contained in your letter, first sentence. I have been in regular contact with you by letter, it is yourselves who are refusing to communicate.

You are well aware this account is in dispute owing to the lack of response to my CCA request dated XX XXXX 2008 and follow up letter XX XXXX 2008 .

I therefore look forward to receiving your early reply.

Etc, etc.

Hold of sending this for a few hours, just in case someone else has any better ideas. :D

BCOBS

I would ring them to see what they say. If they ask for payment, refer them to the letters you've already sent. Also record the call, then send the letter that CB has suggested, pointing out you've already called and ask them to deal with your query before writing to you again.

It may be time for a harassment letter, if they continue - have you sent that already?

Hi CitizenB

Thanks for that, i'll send them that see what happens.

I know they want to speak to me on the phone, they just want to hear my sexy voice on the other end lol.

I cant put my offer up any more, i've already put it up once lol.

Gaz

Hi car2403

I'm trying not to ring them at this stage, but probably will need to at some time. I have sent a harrassment letter out, but i think that was for another company but i will look at my files.

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gazza!

You getting brave thinking about phonning MBNA:eek:I have still not had any response to that letter i sent MBNA which was same as your on post 186!I think they are ignoring it!I wonder if they will acknowledge yours!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,