Barclaycard/Mercers Dept Collectors

Gazza112
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there am subbing and following with great interest . I have a bc account and it has been passedd over to mercers and they persistantly hounding me , regardless of the no calling / harrassment letter that i have repatedly sent them .

I cca bc got no joy other than t&c , set the account i diapute and have made no futher payments , to no avail , i have now used both of the CPR letters and they are coming to their 2nd deadline . They have not even responded, or acknowledged that they have recieved any and still persist to hound me for payment :confused:.......

So if you dont mind i do have my own thread but will be watching yours to see how it pans out & perhaps pinching a few of your ideas of what to do next ..

Good luck :) x

Thought I would put a link to bones' thread:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/176481-morgan-stanley-barclaycard.html

Gazza, so you sent a CPR:14 letter and no £1.00.. yet they reply as though you have sent a CCA and included a £1.00 ?. Who lost the plot then ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thought I would put a link to bones' thread:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/176481-morgan-stanley-barclaycard.html

Gazza, so you sent a CPR:14 letter and no £1.00.. yet they reply as though you have sent a CCA and included a £1.00 ?. Who lost the plot then ?

Hi CitB

No, i sent the 31.16 letter, maybe looking at it i should of sent the 31.14 letter.

Yes, i'm a bit confused about the £1.

But just to clear things up, i sent two letters out one too Northampton and one to Head office in London.

Not heard anything from my London letter, as they stated in there reply that they were looking into this for me.

Unless that was there reply that came today.

Gaz

Had the same response to my second CPR letter, but they didnt enclose the CCA and advised it would be coming by separate mail, that was 2 weeks ago :)

Just trying to save the money for the N244 court request now and of course watching how they comply with smt37's court order.

s.

Hi Shadow

Lookslike that's standard Replies from Barclay's, yes it would be off interest to see how smt37 gets on in Court.

Gaz

They either don't understand what you are talking about or, if they showed it to legal, are making out that they don't.

Did they send you a quid???

David

Hi David

Probably a junior who looked at my corrispondance and trying to get some browny points from there bosses.

No they never sent me a £1.

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

Why don't you give Manisha Patel a call on that direct line number she gave you?

DD

Hi DD

I may do that i'll give it till Monday and see if anything happens.

Gaz

I got a "junior" at Wescot - probably 16 and very keen to impress the boss. She was chasing for RBS who had very helpfully supplied a copy of a credit agreement without a prescribed term in sight. Needless to say they didn't reply at all when I pointed this out and told them I trusted the balance would be reduced to zero.

Anyway, Miss Wescot phones up and asks why I haven't paid and I tell her I have a totally unenforceable agreement, and she tells me I have to write in and ask her for a copy of the agreement. When I said I didn't need one as I already had it she just couldn't get it at all. They obviously sit there listening to people saying they want their agreements, and if they get an agreement - any old agreement containing any old rubbish - they must pay.

I expect she will be promoted soon. She had a very rude attitude so I expect she'll be fast-tracked.

DD

Hi CitB

No, i sent the 31.16 letter, maybe looking at it i should of sent the 31.14 letter.

Yes, i'm a bit confused about the £1.

But just to clear things up, i sent two letters out one too Northampton and one to Head office in London.

Not heard anything from my London letter, as they stated in there reply that they were looking into this for me.

Unless that was there reply that came today.

Gaz

Sorry, Gazza, I meant 31.16, I need new specs :cool:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sorry, Gazza, I meant 31.16, I need new specs :cool:

:eek::eek::eek:. you mean to say you've been reading these threads blind lol.

Gaz

Sort of.. the guide dog is ok with words but has trouble with numbers :razz::D:D

BCOBS

Hi All

Had a letter from the Henchmen today, i think they want my head.

Here's what Credit Solutions said in there threatagram.

Barclaycard2.jpg

Now i've not CCA'd this company as of yet as there are inhouse working for Barclay's.

I'm wondering weather to CCA them, to see what they got in an agreement.

Or i could refer them back to Barclay's saying this account is in dispute. The other thing i could do is say, as your working for Barclaycard please forward the following Document under section 31.16 and give them 14 days to reply to me.

Any comments what i should do with these people.

Gaz

Hi Gazza,

Well, they are certainly trying. I am just going to have a looksee where you are at with this one.

BCOBS

You could send the bemused letter.. or the one I gave you the other day for Halifax, was it ?. Suitably amended of course:D

It seems a shame to waste a 31.16, although it does shortcut things a bit. :D

BCOBS

Good stuff, Gazza. :D

BCOBS

Hi All

Just a quick update, received a letter today from Julie Collins (Senior Customer Relationship Manager.

Before i go on any further, i have never had a relationship with this person in my life.

She goes on to say in her letter that the letter that i received dated the 5th May, states that they have inclosed my agreement.

All they inclosed was the same paperwork which i put up in Thread 11.

So all in all i've still not received a copy of the agreement i signed for.

It also goes onto say if i'm not satified to contact the Financial Ombudman.

Gaz

they told me after a year that a piece of crap masquerading as an agreement was their final say on the matter and that they wouldn't be issuing any more correspondence on the matter

I wrote back to say "good" and that I wouldn't be corresponding any more either!! LOL

Hi All

Just a quick update, received a letter today from Julie Collins (Senior Customer Relationship Manager.

Before i go on any further, i have never had a relationship with this person in my life.

She goes on to say in her letter that the letter that i received dated the 5th May, states that they have inclosed my agreement.

All they inclosed was the same paperwork which i put up in Thread 11.

So all in all i've still not received a copy of the agreement i signed for.

It also goes onto say if i'm not satified to contact the Financial Ombudman.

Gaz

Sounds pretty much their standard "get out " letter, Gazza..

Was this request for info made via the SAR ?... if so and you feel there is information missing. Contact the Information Commissioner's Office.

Now.............. about this relationship:rolleyes:

lickthewallfatboy, what was their response.. if any, to your statement:)

BCOBS

Sounds pretty much their standard "get out " letter, Gazza..

Was this request for info made via the SAR ?... if so and you feel there is information missing. Contact the Information Commissioner's Office.

Now.............. about this relationship:rolleyes:

lickthewallfatboy, what was their response.. if any, to your statement:)

Hi CitB

No, this was the responce from my 31.16 letter.

I've not done a SAR on Barclay's at the moment, but looks like that will be my next move.

It's all rumours never seen this person in my life, i think i'm being framed:-o.

Gaz

Hi CitB

No, this was the responce from my 31.16 letter.

I've not done a SAR on Barclay's at the moment, but looks like that will be my next move.

It's all rumours never seen this person in my life, i think i'm being framed:-o.

Gaz

Yes, I remember these were on your hit list with the 31:16. :D

Hmmm, on this occasion we will take your word for it.. however, if you receive another letter from her........................ :rolleyes:

BCOBS

[quote

Gaz

We need convincing Gaz :D

Beachy

Well, the only time she could off met up with me is when i was in my Frogmans outfit:-o.

Gaz

We need convincing Gaz :D

Beachy

Well, the only time she could off met up with me is when i was in my Frogmans outfit:-o.

Gaz

Ooops, thats one relationship over and done with then :rolleyes::D

BCOBS