Darset v MBNA

Darset
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I discovered that DCRI was MBNA's inhouse DCA by checking up on their licence...so I don't think many Cagger's are fooled by that.

What I'm curious to know is how Bank Insider can state that he knows what action has been taken specifically in relation to Darset's account.

How does he even know who Darset is?? :confused:

Him used in place of named individual.

it will be fairly obvious to an insider who Darset is from the letters posted.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**User moderated**

I think Vint is right in that you should start your own thread as otherwise Darset's is going to get well and truly hijacked!!

However, I'd like to know what their policy is on ignoring letters and even not responding to complaints.

I must have circa 10 or more letters that have not been acknowledged or responded to since the beginning of the year. :mad:

Edited by car2403
**User moderated**

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

How come Bank Insider's post disappeared?

I had only half read it!

I believe the site team are protecting the site............. where people are named and then accused of something or personal comments made about them then it leaves the site open to potentially being sued.

Names of people should always be disguised if making personal or inflammatory comments about them.

S.

Not that you can use it directly when communicating with MBNA.

No but there are names of REAL people in it. Up until now I've just been sending letters to a large building.

There is also some valuable insight as to process there. After 5 months of them totally ignoring my letters I am now resigned to the fact that I WILL have to go to court. This sort of thing will be very useful.

No but there are names of REAL people in it. Up until now I've just been sending letters to a large building.

Nothing new there though MeeBroke...take a look at this post from May 2009...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/200246-mbna-5-heads-customer.html#post2177749

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More