Lloyds debt no2/ dlc/et all...now with a discount offer...!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the one in 53 is the copy you kept and the one in 54 is the one they have sent saying is a copy of the original ?.

Tsk, tsk.. brilliant :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Date of agreement is different. Top one apparently signed on the 25th April and on the bottom one, 29th April :D

What other differences are there, especially in the text as I cant see the top one too clearly.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 3 months later...
Report them to TS and the OFT for suggesting in thier letter that you can pay with a credit card!

thanks babybear will do if it does any good i feel its like banging my head on a brick wall this account as been passed to 1st credit, AIC now lloyds have it back ,any advice i can send back to lloyds, although there has been a dispute letter sent to them

LTSB and **** are the worst to get rid of. I'm surprised 1st crud passed it back :|

Just write them a short letter refering them to your letters to each seperate company :D

I now having battles with another account they taking me to court:mad: thanks i will try, got that much going on at moment

Hi should i send loyds tsb the cpr letter:confused: has they are threatning legal action or remind them its still in dispute? your advice is appriciated thanks:)

I have done with NatWest in respose to a similar letter.

They ignored it & farmed it out to another DCA

I suspect that it is their threatogram that they use to scare you while they choose which DCA to use next

I have done with NatWest in respose to a similar letter.

They ignored it & farmed it out to another DCA

I suspect that it is their threatogram that they use to scare you while they choose which DCA to use next

Hi thanks its already been with 2 dca and been passed back to lloyds

hi all sorry to be a pain :) i have been doing some digging :lol: i have noticed a few things that dont add up with this cca the account numbers are diffrent the number tsb are relying on is diffrent to the number on the cca:???: the request i made back in april 08 copy in post 2 so there is now cca for the account number tsb are relying on any advice please :confused:

If the card has been replaced (e.g. lost stolen) there will be a new card / account number.

If TSB bought the account from morethan when it was still active, did they give you a TSB card? That would account for it.

Edited by 2Grumpy

If the card has been replaced (e.g. lost stolen) there will be a new card / account number.

If TSB bought the account from morethan when it was still active, did they give you a TSB card? That would account for it.

Hi no:eek:

Hi Dorabell

We have also had dealings with the 'in house' solicitors from Lloyds Bank. They also gave us the statutory '7 day to settle' treatment. We wrote back to them explaining that we were in 'Financial Hardship' (template letter available on Money Saving Expert website) and they sent us a form to complete to show income and expenditure and asked US to make an offer for monthly payments that we could afford. We offered an amount and they accepted. No more hassle from them and now breathing space to sort things out long term.

Hope this gives you indication that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.

Have you posted up the default notice here?

The amount on the DN should have been the total of any missing payments & there should have been a date on it to resolve the default of 14 days in the future, after allowing time to be delivered.

Hi Dorabell

We have also had dealings with the 'in house' solicitors from Lloyds Bank. They also gave us the statutory '7 day to settle' treatment. We wrote back to them explaining that we were in 'Financial Hardship' (template letter available on Money Saving Expert website) and they sent us a form to complete to show income and expenditure and asked US to make an offer for monthly payments that we could afford. We offered an amount and they accepted. No more hassle from them and now breathing space to sort things out long term.

Hope this gives you indication that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.

If you have not been making any payments, this might not be your best way forward at the moment