Lloyds TSB

shaw26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I over a CC debt with Lloyds for £1,274.08, I sent them a letter from this site saying I can only afford so much a month and I also included my ingoings and outgoings.

They refused my first offer, I then sent them the same letter offering more and enclosed a cheque which they did not cash.

This morning I get a letter from this solicitor (Sechiari,Clark & Mitchell) saying that they are instructed my LLoyds who advise them that despite several reminders including the issue of a Default Notice served pursuant to Section 87(I) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 my account still remains out of order and that I repay the account balance within 7 days.

I really don't know what else to do! Can anyone give me any advice on this matter?

Hi, Im new here but am also dealing with Lloyds over 4 issues - I have had letters from BLS and sechari clark and mitchell solicitors but they just dont ake any notice. I have an overdraft and personal loan and just keep goin in circles with them. However I have 2 cc's, one a lloyds tsb owing £4000 and they have just issued me with court papers with I have admitted (for an easy life) and made a payment proposal but the other cc was originally a "more than" credit card which switched to tsb when more than stopped doing cards - I havent had the same level of chasing on this one so I have sent a cca letter today - just wondering if they know it may be unenforceable already hence why they arent doing as much??

This is a fantastic site and has helped restore some of my sanity and sleep - many thanks to all who help us on here - it is very much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with lloyds tsb regarding a credit card and i believe that they may be operating sharp practices. We pay the amount then lloyds hold the payment until they can apply a late payment charge this takes the account over limit and then it is passed to their collections department who then phone, text on a regular basis despite being sent a telephone harrassment letter.This department then does not send a statement for the next due date and the account falls further into arrears causing more charges. If you phone them to complain then you get the verbal treatment, has anyone else had this happen to them?

Dont let the parasite dca's prosper

I have a problem with lloyds tsb regarding a credit card and i believe that they may be operating sharp practices. We pay the amount then lloyds hold the payment until they can apply a late payment charge this takes the account over limit and then it is passed to their collections department who then phone, text on a regular basis despite being sent a telephone harrassment letter.This department then does not send a statement for the next due date and the account falls further into arrears causing more charges. If you phone them to complain then you get the verbal treatment, has anyone else had this happen to them?

I've not had that, but I can confirm that they are absolute b*****ds. Last year I went £3 over an overdraft limit with them and was facing potential charges of well over a £100 because of it. I spoke to them and tried to pay the £3 with another debit card, but they wouldn't accept it. It was unbelievable because their non acceptance was going to cost me even more. Eventually, I got all of my money back from them, but that's another story and not really relevant here.

Good luck.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.