MBNA won't accept written correspondence only...

lexis200
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again

Thanks everyone for your answers - I thought it was a bit iffy so I'm very glad it's not just me being paranoid!

The last post is pretty much how I feel, although bogoff is rather less than I'd like to say to them:p

I'll have a look at the harassment letter tomorrow and probably slip in a little something about discussing the account without going through any security measures too.

Hopeful1 - the card is pretty old; probably 7 years+. Does that make any difference?

Thanks for the link Steven, I'll check that out tomorrow too when I'm a bit more compus:)

lexis,

If I were you I would send off the CCA letter to find out if what they've got is enforceable - you can find it in the templates section. When they send you the documents, scan them up here and let people have a look (don't forget to block out personal details). It will cost you a £1 postal order. There is always a very good chance with MBNA that they won't have an enforceable agreement. If that is the case you are then in the driving seat.

Regards.

Fred

• Haha 1

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic