PCN from MET Parking Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I'm a newbie. Was reading the thread with interest as I was sent a MET PCN for being in McDonald's for 304 minutes(I left my car there and went to watch Inception with a friend). They have photographic of me entering and leaving the car park. Do I bravely ignore as you have said or should I pay. I'm also curious as to whether not paying will affect my credit rating as they have suggested.

Thanks in advance.

I take it you missed the Watchdog programme about 3 months ago which covered the issue of private parking tickets?

By way of example they used a MET ticket issued in a MacDonalds' car park, same as yours. Watch here to learn what to do with that ticket:

Nothing at all happens to your credit rating because the fake PCN is not a credit agreement and there is no debt. The charge is unenforceable and unlawful, an absolute piece of rubbish.

'Tis a [problem] just like a series of phishing emails that you'd delete without a second thought. So as each scary debt collector letter arrives, laugh and file it because you know about their little game.

I've been there, done that (last year) but with a different company, so have most posters on here.

You have no worries at all - but DO spread the word to friends & family never to pay one!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic