Littlewoods cca/Lowells ***WON***

skegleg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: hope it stays that way

SAM

that letter must have really got them confused sam ;)

or perhaps they are cutting down on postage costs seeing i was flavour of the month with them 4 weeks ago :grin:

still the week isnt over yet so see we will if i get anything tomorrow:roll:

me thinks its the last you here from them.

or they will be getting another surprise:D

getting excited at the thought

almost as excited as being one post away from 1000.

SAM

:D when can we expect to see your 1000th post then

here it is:p:D

congrats to me on my 1000th post:cool:

shall be gratefull for all presents prizes and tickling of scales

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

well done sam and i feel honoured that it happened here

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!:D:)

well another update !!

Still havent heard from Lowell/red :) BUT got another letter from the OFT today, this is in response to me sending back the permission to disclose forms, and i also included the letter from RED i had received and stated that RED is a trading arm of Lowells and would they consider including this also, anyway here is letter i received today :D

Dear ****

Consumer Credit Act 1974 (the Act)

Complaint against Lowell Financial Ltd t/as Red debt collection Services

Licence number

I acknowledge receipt of your permission to disclose slip received on the 8th July 2009, and i apologise for the delay in responding.

I will also take into account the further information you have helpfully given us as we continue to monitor this traders fitness to hold a credit licence.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write to us about this matter.

your sincerely

well another update !!

Still havent heard from Lowell/red :) BUT got another letter from the OFT today, this is in response to me sending back the permission to disclose forms, and i also included the letter from RED i had received and stated that RED is a trading arm of Lowells and would they consider including this also, anyway here is letter i received today :D

Dear ****

Consumer Credit Act 1974 (the Act)

Complaint against Lowell Financial Ltd t/as Red debt collection Services

Licence number :D:D:D:D

I acknowledge receipt of your permission to disclose slip received on the 8th July 2009, and i apologise for the delay in responding.

I will also take into account the further information you have helpfully given us as we continue to monitor this traders fitness to hold a credit licence.

how much monitoring are they going to do before they revoke:evil:

Thank you once again for taking the time to write to us about this matter.

your sincerely

SAM

• 3 weeks later...

well about 7 weeks have gone by and not heard a peep from lowells/red since sending the last letter (thanks to sam) :D

(not that i am complaining)

is it normal for them to go so quiet for this long

well about 7 weeks have gone by and not heard a peep from lowells/red since sending the last letter (thanks to sam) :D

(not that i am complaining)

is it normal for them to go so quiet for this long

:lol:lowell are not normal though are they.:D

kev must want his body parts leaving where they are,so he is keeping quite.

plus the fact that he could not answer any of the questions put to him

or justify their crap they tried to pull.

SAM

:lol:lowell are not normal though are they.:D

kev must want his body parts leaving where they are,so he is keeping quite.

plus the fact that he could not answer any of the questions put to him

or justify their crap they tried to pull.

SAM

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yes bless him,

perhaps trying to work out yet another name for himself, looks like he has been well and truely stumped by that letter sam ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone

well after nearly 7 months of not hearing anything from Lowells they have now sent me a humongus letter.

Bacically they are saying they nor littlewoods consider this is in dispute, they have sent lots of pages of items they say have been ordered ,

In the letter it states

" Under section 77/78 of CCA act 1974 the creditor is not obliged to send a exact copy , but a true copy of the version i would have signed together with up to date terms and conditions"

they are now going to re-start collections activity and they have sent an income and expenditure form

Any ideas what to do now ?

As always many thanks for any advice

edited just to add they also sent me a prepaid envelope for my reply

Bump anyone?

do i have to fill in the income and expenditure form ?

i am on benefits, so have very little being serevely disabled, i find it awful that i have to tell these people what benefits i get and how much.

any ideas and help much appreciated

thanks

No they are not entitled to know what money you get. Only a court can be entitled to that.

Also l would right back to them adviseingthat your position has not changed and there foryou consider the account in dispute.

• Haha 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

No they are not entitled to know what money you get. Only a court can be entitled to that.

Also l would right back to them adviseingthat your position has not changed and there foryou consider the account in dispute.

thanks so much for the reply,

i didnt think that they were entitled, but you know what its like when doubt sets in, i didnt know if things had changed.

once again thanks very much appreciated.

YW.

If they get funny just ask them if they will pay your bankruptcy fees. :)

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

YW.

If they get funny just ask them if they will pay your bankruptcy fees. :)

funnily enough, my other half and i was discussing this last night, and decided that if they carry on will just write to them and say

£1 is being put in a tin each month for my bancruptcy.

But if they wanted to do it for us feel free ;)

funnily enough, my other half and i was discussing this last night, and decided that if they carry on will just write to them and say

£1 is being put in a tin each month for my bancruptcy.

But if they wanted to do it for us feel free ;)

Hi,

I have been reading through your thread and feel so sorry for you. Can a company start asking for payments after 7 months have passed by since their last corresondance to you.

I am about to go into dispute with Litttlewoods now Shop Direct. I didn't have a clue where to start until I found this forum, so I am learning slowly, but I do know Littlewoods will be very hard work. I have recieved 2 letters from them unsigned and one letter where I was refered to as Mrs Burnett. I am not Mrs Burnett, would anyone know if these small irregularties could stop Littlewoods from defending in court.

Kind Regards

Elaine

Bump anyone?

do i have to fill in the income and expenditure form ?

i am on benefits, so have very little being serevely disabled, i find it awful that i have to tell these people what benefits i get and how much.

any ideas and help much appreciated

thanks

I would think that quite a chunk of your income is protected and that it shouldnt be included in any repayment plan.

As GM has said, just write back and say that you DO consider it to be in dispute.. and no, you do not have to complete the I&E form.

• Haha 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D