Kensington want to evict us again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i has finally arrived. KMC have reached a verdict. The answer this time came from Head Of New Business Operations. And the answer isssss.............

"Having considered the matters you have raised, I believe that our offer of £200 is a fair reflection of Kensingtons involvement in the events that occured"

I am now free to go to the FOS.

Opionions please folks !!!!

olivesxxx

Bummer :mad: need to put thinking caps on

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

rolex that is not fair enough they clearly knew they were in the wrong so they should pay up.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

accept the £200 in PART PAYMENT and Take it further

also get a statement from them so you have a handle on your arreas situation keep fighting GMAC said they owed u nothi g we got a great amount and still going they believe people will give up if you take it to the FSO what do you have to looses

Thaanx guys for the thoughts on this. I amwanting to take it further I think. I do already have my FOS complaint about the loan, It turns out KMC are not giving FOS what they want so FOS have given the last chance to reply.

So I was thinking like Bona said accept £200 in part payment and then as soon as Loan complaint has finished hit them again with this one.

xxx

How do you mean Bona. They wont dish out the £200 as part payment, do you think they will do it only as a full and fi settlement.

I dont think FOS will do anything but the consolation is KMC will have to shell out anouther £400 for them to look into it. Maybe it is wasting there time though. They do have more important things to deal with.

Well I think that could be it. I will accept the £200 in a letter but maybe think of a few ground rules or something about how to deal with me in the future.

Still doesnt solve this mortgage payment that has mysteriously been added to my account though. mmmmmm:confused:

olives xx

Hello Olive,

Yes TML - (The Mortgage Lender) DID arrange our mortgage from December 2001 until it went through around February or March 2002. They were a bunch of incompetents! They lied through their teeth as far as we're concerned and didn't want to know anything and denied all knowledge once our mortgage was transfered over to G-mac RFC Ltd., (another load of chancers and unregulated cowboy mortgage rogues)!

Firstly S. Knight at TML told us categorically before Christmas 01 that he "had arranged our life/sickness/accident/unemployment cover to last for 5 years and to be taken over this period in small increments with our mortgage payments". I was happy to hear this as we both stressed we wanted this cover! Yet when I tried to make a claim on something in early 2003, I find to our horror that they HADN'T done this at all!! (What would we have done if anything major had gone wrong whilst we were with G-mac I ask?!). These swines just didn't care and were allowed to get away with treating people; (especially ones struggling in difficult circumstances whom they were supposed to help), in this terrible way! This wasn't the only incident where they screwed up and messed up on us either!

On searching through Google, I have noticed that TML have now ceased trading, (oops - I wonder why?), and that they were owned by a company called Kensinton, who also had a bad reputation for it's iffy mortgage dealings! Now they have been taken over by a company called "Resolve Mortgages". I hope they're a damned sight better and more honest than their predecessors that's what I say!

Take care,

DebsDelight

Hi ya Debts Delight,

Yes TML was owned my Kensington and yes they are as dodgy as each other. TML arranged my re mortgage around 2002 and it was with Kensington and I am still stuck with the gangsters today.

I am trying to find out what companies they were selling. I believe that they brought TML in 2002 so did TML just sell Kensington Mortgages after that date or did the sell the likes of GMAC as well. If it was just Kensington then I think I may have a bit of complaint about mis selling my mortgage and charging me £2000 for the privelige. Like you say though TML have ceased trading so it may be a bit tricky, I think it will have to go to Kensington.

Thanks for the info

Have you escaped GMAC

olives xx

Dont moan about the mortagage payment. :)

Any way you could always write and say i will accept the £200 in part payment of what I feel is a acceptable amount and as result fell you owe me a further £XXXXX which i expect to recieve from you by.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thanks for your reply Olive,

I don't know about G-MAC being owned by Kensington, but I thought we were going to TML - as the name would suggest, but instead when it was too late to back out, we find this is with the G-MAC company whom we'd never heard of!

We're not with G-MAC RFC Ltd. anymore, thank goodness! Though because we'd unfortunately (and very unfairly) - I feel had been dubbed "Sub-prime Lenders"; a title which I would dispute, it does seem that you have to remain that way for a good number of years before things can change for you! We were remortgaged over to another company called ROOFTOP who are part of a Nelson's Mortgages subsidiary group, and these are just as lousy and unreasonable! (Even when you are about to leave them it would appear!). They too, like the gangsters and sharks they are will stitch you up with charges for the least little thing! However, happily we recently remortgage back to a High Street lender - Nationwide, with a 5-yr. fixed package at around 5.85 - 6%, and this was the kind of help we needed before! Our Broker, Pete tells us that Rooftop is no longer operating in the sub-prime lending arena. Now if you like I can pass on his details, so you could use him, but he is local to me in North Kent. I won't give his details out on the forum, as I'm not sure if I'd be allowed? So good luck with what you're doing and keep on!

DebsDelight

[email protected]

Hi all.

Beforen I begin I will like to say a HUGE thanks for all the advice and support i have had from you all. You have all been my brick.

It is time I put this thread to bed. I hope in a while to come people will learn from my experienecs. I have learnt a huge amount that has made me stronger. I WILL as time goes on use this new found knowledge to help others on the forums.

Today I had a letter from The FOS. A few times I have talked a little about this case but kept a lot of the details to myuself until I get the results. Well today I got tthe results. KENSINGTON WON.

The charges are a part of the contract so they can carry on charging them. Apparently(i cant remember thyis happening)I told the judge of the bullying and the PPI phone call Imade to KMC. The judge appatrently said that if the trems of the suspension were not complied with , then the bank could reissue the warrant without hesitation. This cooment was actually to my favour at the time as the judge didi not like KMC having this go to court.

It even mentioned my recent saga. It says "I note that in August 2008 the bank applied to enforce its warrant for possesion in relation to the mortgage but this was dismissed because the terms of the previous suspension were being complied with. Notwithstanding this. the bailiffs attended then property in error. I note that £200 compensation was paid to you by the bank for this error"

So it seems this past year has been alll in my head. They are allowed to screw with peoples heads as much as they can.

So this chapter is over. The main thing I have won out of all of this is my new friends that I have made. If it was not for all of this then I doubt I would have you lot!!.

I am not giving up. I do have a other things building up in the background so KMC have not heard the last from me.

I just feel extremely let down by the FOS

olives xx

Hi Olives, I'm so sorry you haven't had the result you deserve either from the FOS or the compensation claim. The main point is that you still have your home and your desire to fight KMC:)

I wish I could wave a magic wand and get you what you deserve to make all the stress of the last year worthwhile......

Ellx

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Olives.

U could always point out to FOS that you have not accepted the offer so no payment has been made.

well they cant lie now can they how can u have accepted the payment when u have not accepted the offer.

Seems to be the same old story with FOS. Its a case of them and us as always.

The good thing Olive is that you have gained strength from fighting, this has passed on from you to the likes of me and others.So you have gained so much from this,new friends,good advice.So I would like to thank you for your experiences passed on.Keep up the fight,and as corporal Jones would say they don't like it up them...