Kensington want to evict us again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 is quite an achievement - my poor old puddy tat died 2 weeks ago aged 16 - I was devastated :( he was my good friend...... I could tell him anything and he didn't gossip :D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

awww Ellen that is horrible, I am dreading the day when we "loose" Lulu and I know that it is coming sooner rather than later, this is the cat that I have had longer than the kids or Mr Lula, she is the cat that knows when i am upset and comes to sit with me and this is also the cat that, when The present Mr Lula and I first went away together, we got back and she did her usual trick of scooching under the quilt to sleep, in the morning she lifted her tail and "marked" him as hers. He was then accepted into the family ;-):D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

i know the feeling with cats thy dont tell anyone do they. mine has the christmas prezzie list of my oh

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

You are all a bucnch of softies at heart really. Bless.

I am more of a dog peson. We always had a dog when I was growing up. One in particular will always stay in my heart as he had to listen to all my teenage problems. I do miss having a dog around. We can't have one as my daughter is allergic to them

I had a golden retriever for 14 years and she was an angel. I was heartbroken for a year after she died, and swore I'd never have another animal to get upset about, then up popped a little white kitten, and I couldn't refuse to have him, he was brilliant.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

we have 2 dogs and a cat.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

wow horse would love but no where to put them

Questions are being asked on Tawnys thread at the mo,http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/127712-mortgage-arrears-kensington-nervous.html

These comments, questions and links have all got me thinking. I have not yet had a reply from my compensation letter. Would this mean that if they are now skint and no longer owned by themselves i.e nationalised,I loose this. We were saying on Twanys thread that KMC can no longer repo anybody as they are presumably nationalised now. Saying that on one of the links KMC are not even sure who owns them.

:confused::confused:me now very confused

olives xx

Olives i dont understand this nationalisations stuff but i will try and find out the situation

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling very bewildered at the mo. I paid my mortage tghis week online as usual, and as much as I hate calling them(they still make me feel physically sick)i decided to call to say that I have paid. Now I am still paying 2 weeks late as I have not go the money to catch up. To my amazement hey reckon all i need to pay is anouther £100 by the end of this month and I am all up to date. Next payment is not due until the end of November then. For some reason my account has been updated this morning. WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!. They are still admittedly looking into my complaint so maybe they have agreed to some of the compensation and paid it on my account. I really do not know what is going on.

olives xx

How much did you think you owed?

Well at the moment nothing as I paid the last months mortgage, but on the 31st of October I was expecting to need to pay £950 (monthly instalment+arrears)but I would have paid this on the 15th of November. The lady i spoke to said that would have been the case but somebody this morning has changed it. Basicly a whole month has been paid without the arrears payment so i just need to pay that.

Sorry, I mean how much did you think the arrears were? (wondering if they have paid compensation to your account!)

and they now say you only owe £100? if the info they gave you is correct then that's a helluva win :D

Sit back and wait for a letter.............. Oh I do hope it's true for you hun:)

No sorry i dont think I expalined.

I am just talking about monthly payments. Blimey wish they had paid £6000.

I am supposed to pay 950 on the last day of the month. £850 is monthly payment then £100 towards arrears.

Now because hubby lost his train pass in summer we were paying 2 weeks late on the 15th of each month.

I have just paid Septembers payment the other day. I phoned up KMC to ensure they have received it and if not it is on its way(it can 4 days to go tghroiugh the sysytem) This when the lady tells me that the payments will make £850 in credit so all I need to pay on the 3oth Oct is £100 and then £950 on 30th November.

So some how I am no .longer paying behind. If I make a payment on November 15th i will infact be paying early.

Some how a months payment has been paid?

Ah, right - I thought it sounded too good to be true :(, maybe that month's payment is your compensation?