Kensington want to evict us again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You are soooooo not gonna believe this. The reply I hade offeringthe £200 was from head office. Well I had a reply today from Skipton the little people i like to call them.

Here is an extract.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the conflicting infomationyou received from our litigation department regarding the outcome of the application hearing. It appears from our records that our solicitors advised us on 27th August 2008 following the haring that the application had been dismissed. Therefore, we had no reason to believe otherwise until you queried this with us. Upon consoltation with our solicitors they confirmed that the warrant had indeed been dismissed during the hearing. I am sorry fo the confusio this has caused.

In regard to the Bailiff arriving at the property. I feel it is important to expalin that we do not have any control over the court Bailiff as they are appointed by the County Court. We cancelled our agent from attending on the day of the scheduled eviction when it became apparent that this would not be necessary, but it appears from your letter that the courts had not informed their Bailiff that the eviction had been cancelled.

I am therefore unable to consider any compensation for the distress and inconvenience this situation has caused you for the resoans explained above. I would also like to make you aware that the Possesion order is in default of £1,943.03. Please contact our litigation department to discuss payment."

WHAT ARE THEY ON!!!!!!!

Obviosly head office did not tell little people what the were doing or the other way round.

NOW WHAT !!!!!!!

olives xx

Edited by OLIVE.FAMILY
pressed button to early in the excitment
  • Haha 1

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its the site

Olives go kick some butt

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Goig a tiny bit off topic here but as we are on about complaints I rought this mortgage with TML as did many people, Now I believe we could have a secret commision thing going on here. TML charged a fee to scour the market. They didnt though as they only sell KMC mortgages. TML have ceased trading so is this anouther complaint at KMC. I want to get them at so many angles now.

olives xx

Hi there, They really are something else this lot!!!

OK, add this to the letter " To further add to our distress we have today received the affixed letter from the Skipton office, this further proves the lack of communication within Kensington and is totally unacceptable." Please confirm that they have been notified of your involvement in this matter and ensure further communication of this nature does not arise".

Ell:mad: (very cross)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Rachie1973. Lovely to hear from you. I am pleased you leading a heavenly life without the creatures from hell around anymore. I am fighting as this was my deceased dads house. Yes we brougt from my family and yes we will sell it but all my childhood memories are here and when I leave it will because it is our time and because we want to nothing else. This is what gives me strength to fight or I too would have said here have it. I cannot wait until the time comes and I can get rid of thses vultures.

I hope you are settled and enjoying life again

olives xx

I had a message left on my phone today from the lady in complaints at HQ. She said that she had sent a letter and asked if I could call her back. I am assuming she meant the letter offering the £200. Now dont tell me off I tried to call back to see what she wanted but it was an answer machine. I didnt leave a message.

What does she want? I am wondering if she is thinking why havent I jumped at her offer or maybe she is going to withdraw the offer after the Skipton office letter about giving us nowt.

If that is the case can they withdraw the offer???

Olives xxx

Hi, have you sent the second letter? maybe she's calling about that. Or she could be calling to apologise for the Skipton letter.

Ellx

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, no I don't think they're going to withdraw the offer at all - I think she's doing a follow-up call trying to keep you sweet - they know they've ballsed this up big time.

No harm in calling her back to see what she wants, if she asks you if you are able to accept their offer, tell her you're still thinking it over, then get that letter in the post to them. She might not know about the letter from Skipton and when they get a copy of that with your letter they're going to sh*t themselves, as it only goes to prove their communication is crap (which is why the situation happened in the first place) and the letter from Skipton has only added to your distress!

Ellx

i still have my boots if wanna borrow them

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I have just spoke to the Kensingtons compalints dept after the message I had been left on Friday. I hate the way this comapny makes me feel. No matter how strong you want be or feel before as soon as I know I have to speak to them I start to shake and sweat and feel sick.

Anyway I stuck to my guns and didnt give anything away.

She just wanted to say that Skipton will be writing to me but because the operate differently(admiting they dont communicate) they had not realised that I had raised the comaplint with Skipton as well. I pointed out that this was stated in the email as I was opurely raising the issues with the C/O. She said to ignore the letter that Skipton had sent. I said that the letter from Skipton had not surprised as they have always said tough luck to any issues I have raised in the past. I said that I can no longer cope with this and that for the past two years i have treid to keep it together for my family and I can longer do this. I thought at first i was going to have to put on an act but I really did nearly start to cry. I think it was the time in two years that I had actually spokento somebody at KMC and told them how they have made me feel.

Ok deep breaths. I told her that I was still considering her offer as It is an awful lot to take in a the mo.

olives xx

Hi all.

I am just gathering infomation really. I have been nade aware recently that Kensington owned TML. I am also under the impression that TML just arranged Kensington Mortgages at least after 2002 when Kensington purchased them. Can anybody prove me wrong. Who had an mortgae arranged with TML and who was it with??

thankyou Olives xx

Well done ! :):) now just hold on for their reply to your letter.

Ellx

Priceless aint they, who remembers the case of the woman harrassed by one of the banks and the compo she got hmmmmm

Lula, I was just going through the thread again as I was loking for something and I noticed I hadnt replied to this(I was going to at the time)

What was this case??. I am curious now

olives xx