Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Tide

Not heard a dickie bird from Me or court or baliff.

errr Hubby who is he :rolleyes:

But seriously i have got a lot of heavy thinking to do, and do what is best now for

my daughter, im not worried about me she is my main concern.

Tide i get lost in tesco let alone move up north :p

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tilly

Just catching up have been away came back to no internet connection still off and hubbys written of my car nevermind hope you are well keep going and when I can get back on for a little longer will really get caught up

Bona

Hey, me too Bona - my new router turned up today, so back to business as usual :)

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi tills

read up on the thread lots of great info some relevant and some not so

Glad to here no news from the court

sorry to hear about your personal problems only you can know what you feel and want in this case but what ever you decide I a sure you you will be supported by everyone

with regard to you take a dep breather there a a number of avenues you need to decide which is best for you

sorry I wasnt on kine to help over weekend

take care Bona

IIIUMINATI

The property no longer legally belongs to Bill.

...A Possession Order has already been issued.

This PO has NOT been 'Stayed' as of yet.

...It is just a matter of time before an Eviction Notice is applied for by the Mortgage Company.

...:)

IIIUMINATI

The property no longer legally belongs to Bill.

:(

...A Possession Order has already been issued.

This PO has NOT been 'Stayed' as of yet.

...It is just a matter of time before an Eviction Notice is applied for by the Mortgage Company.

...:)

I sooo wish they would hurry up and get on with it, :confused:

I wonder if it's worth hassling the council again and pointing out that even though you haven't been evicted yet, the house is not yours. Does that make you technically homeless?

If you can only find somewhere to live you can just move out and it's over. Or at least no more waiting for letters and knocks on the door. The rest of it you can sort out afterwards, including your way forward. I'm not sure if there's really any point in trying to delay the inevitable if you're considering bankruptcy as an option.

If you are unlikely to get enough to clear the debt to ME, even if you sell yourself, there's probably not much point asking to retain control of the sale. Just let it go and move on, which is what you want I believe.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I wonder if it's worth hassling the council again and pointing out that even though you haven't been evicted yet, the house is not yours. Does that make you technically homeless?

I have rang them again this afternoon, they are still saying i have to wait until i get the eviction notice, before my file gets reviewed.

If you can only find somewhere to live you can just move out and it's over.

I wish i could too, and i also wish it was over but i think it is going to be a while before that happens,

Or at least no more waiting for letters and knocks on the door. The rest of it you can sort out afterwards, including your way forward. I'm not sure if there's really any point in trying to delay the inevitable if you're considering bankruptcy as an option.

I dont't know what im considering at the moment i have so many things racing around in my head, is bakruptcy the best option, do stay or do i go, now theres's a good choon :rolleyes:

If you are unlikely to get enough to clear the debt to ME, even if you sell yourself, there's probably not much point asking to retain control of the sale. Just let it go and move on, which is what you want I believe.

It is want i want, but i cannot just walk away from it, unlike someone i could mention:x but i wont go into that,

The only good thing about me trying to sell it or asking them to let me stay is gives more time to find somewhere to live, either way if i sell or go or when they take it they are still going to chase me for any shortfall, but as always i appreciate your advise :)

Tilly xx

Hi Tilly

You say rents are £600 for a one bed room flat what could you get rent wise for your property .

MTM, I see your point but has this been explored fully. Bill had no knowledge of the original hearing as it was hidden from her. If she could show that she could meet the monthly payments and outline a plan for repayment of the arrears using income generated from tenants plus her existing income, would this not delay matters until she is in a better position.

Even DSS tenants could do the trick given the area you are in.

Fight, fight, fight Tills. Has any application to set aside been made?

I know you're under pressure and everyone's screaming advice at you.

Can we revisit and reconstruct the battleplan? This may add a bit of structure and stop you going around in circles.

Tide

While there's no eviction order there's no immediate worry about moving anyway is there? And of course, once you get the eviction order, it seems the council etc start doing something for you.

In the meantime, if you get an offer on the house, I suppose you'll need to run it past ME. It would save them the bother of selling I imagine.

Any more viewings Tilly? I know the housing market is bad at the mo.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Caro & Tide

No the n244 not been put in yet, still waiting for the eviction order.

Not had any more viewings, and still waiting for the estate agent to

get back to me on this company called steps, the woman dealing with

it is still off sick,

The Mortgage Conditions would need to allow sub-letting, or this would need to be agreed with ME.

MTM, I see your point but has this been explored fully.

Alternatives to a Possession Order

The courts have power to do the following:

a) To "adjourn" (postpone the matter so that it is dealt with at a later date) the proceedings to allow you to pay the amount you owe within the period of adjournment.

b) "Suspend" or "stay" the possession order if there is a possibility that within a reasonable period of time you will be able to repay the amounts due or put right any breach of your agreement with the lender. This usually involves a court making a possession order, but that order is not enforced unless you fail to pay what is owed.

c) Postpone possession for a period of time the court considers to be reasonable, (this will usually only be done if you can convince the court that after the end of that period you will be able to pay the normal repayments as well as the arrears).

However, this does not apply to "all monies" charges.

When deciding what is a "reasonable period" the court can take account of the whole of the remaining part of the original term of the mortgage in deciding whether the borrower could pay off the arrears by instalment over that period.

Often legal charges of mortgage deeds will give a lender the right to demand the whole outstanding amount if instalment payments have fallen into arrears. The court will usually only require the normal instalment plus the arrears to be paid in order to prevent a possession order. They will not require the whole amount of the loan to be paid in one payment. There is case law to suggest lenders should spread the arrears over the remaining term of the loan, rather than just over a few years.

Edited by TideTurner