**important** Oft Test Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im still fuming barracad! That bleedin song (which I actually didn't mind until I clicked that link) has been going round my head non stop. even worse is the images still floating round.

shame on you!

Im still fuming barracad! That bleedin song (which I actually didn't mind until I clicked that link) has been going round my head non stop. even worse is the images still floating round.

shame on you!

:confused: je ne parle pas anglais

Rick20Astley20Commitments.jpg

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Erm.........erm............*ahem*.................

I really like that song and I remember dancing round my handbag to it back in my dim and distant youth :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is it ok to slag off banks in here?

Edited by barry_2008
missed the n

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

doh il pop along:D

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

That video has been removed due to violation? Try the link. it's true.

I don't know who has been violated though?

Us, or him????????

As for Rick Astley though...I've had his 12 inch since 1987????????:confused:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

There will be some term that says it is us no doubt but we can live and shout in hope right

suffering.

allegedly

suffering.