Aqua Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just been approved online for an Aqua Credit Card. Can anyone advise please whether this is subject to further checks or whether this is a definate approval? Does anyone have any dealings with this company?

I've never had an Aqua card, but all initial approvals can be sent for further checks. I recently got approved for Cap One and got the pin, offer was withdrawn, with no explanation. This has happened to me before, too.

I assume you are trying to rebuild your credit rating, because the APR sucks!

I'd say your over the first hurdle, but not guarenteed until it's in your hand.

Well, your credit history won't be an issue - as they charge 34% APR (a rip-off in my personal opinion), any issues will probably over establishing your identity, as they seem to be more interested in this, than a less-than-perfect credit file.

I've never had an Aqua card, but all initial approvals can be sent for further checks. I recently got approved for Cap One and got the pin, offer was withdrawn, with no explanation. This has happened to me before, too.

I assume you are trying to rebuild your credit rating, because the APR sucks!

I'd say your over the first hurdle, but not guarenteed until it's in your hand.

same happened to me.

I reported them to Watchdog for deliberately misleading customers :D and I made sure Cap 1 were well aware they were messing with a disgruntled ex-employee who knew all sorts of things :D sit back and watch the fireworks....

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

There's really nothing new under the sun - AmEx did this to me yours ago; "You have been Pre-Approved...."

It turned out I had been 'approved' to recieve their card application form, NOT for the plastic itself.....

Usual marketing crepe!

I think Cap One refused me, due to previous tennants £2700 balance owing (not that I've opened his mail, you understand) :D . I'm not sure they are allowed to do this, and maybe it's not that, but I figure it's no loss anyway... It's not like it's a default!.

I've had no other problems.

I have an Aqua card and have had for 3 years. I got it because I screwed up my credit file in a major way. It has high interest but the only people apart from Cap One who would give me a card and they knew my past and didn't mind. I only got a £200 limit and they didn't up it for 3 years but it's a start. I would recommend them.