Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Methinks there will be lots of bathroom breaks in DCA land today! :D

which will mean less time to hassle the innocent consumer...well done ladies for your initiative in giving us all a peaceful holiday

weekend.

Here's one of me and my mate on holiday.

catsummer.jpg

Love the picture.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh i have a bottle or 2 might join you tonight

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

U dont need to put oil in the water for pasta.

Ammended i see.

• 3 weeks later...
Debt Collection Call in Elevator

Love it

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys have too much time on your hands you know!

Funny though!

I know i now have to talk to my boyfriend which is a chore.

• 2 weeks later...

signed

• 2 weeks later...
Had a bit of fun with Welcome Finance this afternoon, it went a bit like this.

Muppet: Hello Welcome Finance this is Paul speaking.

Me: Ah yes hello, I wish to make a payment please.

Muppet: (getting excited) certainly sir, what is your account number

Me: Oh I don't know offhand, hang on a second can you ring me back on

(XXXXXXX mobile number) as it is a very substantial payment I want to make.

Muppet: Of course sir I will call you back right away.

I have an old sim card I do not use anymore so he rang me back.

Me: Hello

Muppet: Hello this is Paul from Welcome Finance have you found your account number.

Me: No not yet, can you hold one moment

(Kept him holding for over 15 minutes)

Me: Are you still there

Muppet: Yes, (getting slightly irritated) have you found your details yet.

Me: Tell you what, I will call into the office with the payment, should I ask for you

Muppet: Yes

Me: Do you know what I am going to pay you

Muppet: No

Me: Well I will tell you now, I am going to get you a giant bottle of Lambrini

Muppet: Lambrini, what are you talking about.

Me: Yeah a big bottle of Lambrini for your staff redundancy party when Welcome go bust. (cue laughing)

Muppet: (Shouts) OH SO YOU THINK YOUR FXXXXXX FUNNY DO YER

(Then slams the phone down).

OMG that is brilliant. The shop across the road is selling that water and on offer.

nothing registering on net

• Haha 1

lol BTW not all of them have pink and purple sofa some are green others are grey from what i remember.

Lambrini thats too good for them this is what i am getting them

3430681153_bae702a585.jpg

I would rather drink water.

that is not strong enough for my 5 year old let alone me.

You don't see it anymore because butchers don't give/sell bones anymore.

Not true.

The butchers i use does sell all cow bones but gives away pork and lamb.

£1.50 per leg bone is not bad especially as the market sells them for £2.50

I've been getting texts from the halifax on a regular basis and being asked to contact them... but I'm deleting their texts...is that cheeky?

Oh and I changed my home phone number from cable to BT and oops I forgot to tell all my creditors....gosh darn it. :p

Spam.:)

Naughty naughty now how they gonna harrass u?

Bookie u had the same idea as me. this could turn into a new Ebay.

do u think they would let bb buy hers back for some pink lacy ones...

Maybe if she promised they were used. lol.

Spam that is a good reminder for lunch. I wish they would remind me but hey i have never had a body odour and snot account or a haliprats account so i dont think it would work.

lol what a great idea from them. Wonder if they do breakfast calls aswell.

I have a regular call every morning from them. I have the call diverted to my mobile which is on silent so I dont get disturbed. 815 is far too early for breakfast. I could divert them through to you if you need a free wakeup call:lol:

I am already up by 8.15

I get a free wake up call now its called an Owl who start hooting at 4am. owl pie anyone?

bit of fun i have with P2P

I note that you have instructed a field agent to visit me at my home address. I am writing to inform you that I do not wish to make an appointment with your field collector. I’m currently being treated for psychopathic tendices and which to avoid any incident that my create any conflict. I been released from Broadmoor mental hospital for the criminally insane for a few weeks and do not wish to return due to someone knocking on my door. I’ve now taken double medication just to write this letter

I have contacted my Parole office and they have informed me write this letter , and advise you have that my excitement and fantasies I’m having regarding the home visit is unhealthy for me. The OFT say you can only call if I wish to make an appointment and I do not.

Lot of love

Master woody

Love the letter.

would rep u but its the bear garden.

i dont care really especially when they are hooting at 4am and i need my sleep to deal with a party a few hours later.

if they eat rats then why are the neighbours still her.

And yes car they do go twit towoo but i dont care i have been up since 4am and have had a long exhasting day and now thanks to a bottle and half of red wine i may actually get sum peaceful sleep.

I did finish the other half and no i have not had a good nights sleep since this bloody owl decided to appear.

i have concidered pie but then it would be catching and killing it. I dont have a gun so the killing would need to be via a cat. Now all i need to do is find the stupid thing.

i hope u put a wasted costs order in.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks