Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you think she forgot to put her wedding ring on too????:roll:

Hard to tell when she's holding all those jumbo sized sausages.

Can you see those people in the background? I think they may be stuck in orbit. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually its surprising what you can find on their facebook and Bebo pages

dcamonkey.jpg

How do you find them on facebook and Bebo? Surely they don't advertise who they are?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Far too attractive to be a DCA threat monkey.

You lot are going to be in soooooooooo much trouble when Fuzzy's best buddy Mr B C sues you for putting pics of his wife on the internet, especially with her sexy ladybits hanging out.:eek:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

can someone pass me a bucket please.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

668837335 there you go.:grin:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Thanks HB. passes bucket to the lovely lady in the pic.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

How do you find them on facebook and Bebo? Surely they don't advertise who they are?

Fred

If you look back over Sehorses posts he had a load of ones taken from a Cabot staff members home page taken during a night out for the teenies when they were all supping WKD and Smirnoff Ice

ODC u have just given me an idea.

No comment

If you look back over Sehorses posts he had a load of ones taken from a Cabot staff members home page taken during a night out for the teenies when they were all supping WKD and Smirnoff Ice

Thanks ODC and for the pm.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I've got Westcot on my case now - which case I don't know yet because so far all I've had is a call which I didn't answer and no message was left.

I've never dealt with this lot before, so on a scale of 10 to 1, where 10 = normal human being and 1 = neanderthal man, whereabouts do they fit?

Regards.

Fred

About a 2 - but fairly easy to get rid of.

Thanks Tiglet. Like I said, I don't know what it's about yet, but thinking logically, it can only really be about something I've already seen 1 or more DCAs off about already, so I'm not expecting too much hassle.

Regards.

Fred

I had a call from an elderly sounding woman from a company called Pennine yesterday asking to speak to my wife. She was out at the time so the conversation went:

Them: I need to speak to Mrs X regarding a personal financial matter.

Me: Pennine - sorry I've never heard of you - who are you?

Them: It's Pennine regarding a personal financial matter (sounding a bit vexed already!)

Me: Sorry, I've no idea who you are.

Them: Look, is Mrs X there?

Me: You can speak to me - I'm her husband - we don't have any secrets - we share everything.

Them: Sorry, it's Data Protection. IS she there or what?! (more vexed!)

Me: Look - I'm not speaking to you - if you want to contact my wife you must do so in writing and you must not phone again. If you do I'll report you to the Financial Ombusdman and Ofcom.

Then I put the phone down feeling pretty pleased.

The bitch then phoned back after about 20 minutes - I didn't answer and let it go to answerphone - "Message for Mrs X regarding a personal financial matter - please ring Pennine urgently" - I could tell from the way she sounded that I'd ****ed her right off so she was clearly having a go at getting her own back!

I was vexed by this point so I rang them, pretended to be on a really bad line and kept reading out a made up account number. I also asked to speak to "Dave" - "Hello Dave. Is that Dave?! Is Dave there?! My wife would like to use your toilet."

I felt a bit better after doing that! :)

I had a call from an elderly sounding woman from a company called Pennine yesterday asking to speak to my wife. She was out at the time so the conversation went:

Them: I need to speak to Mrs X regarding a personal financial matter.

Me: Pennine - sorry I've never heard of you - who are you?

Them: It's Pennine regarding a personal financial matter (sounding a bit vexed already!)

Me: Sorry, I've no idea who you are.

Them: Look, is Mrs X there?

Me: You can speak to me - I'm her husband - we don't have any secrets - we share everything.

Them: Sorry, it's Data Protection. IS she there or what?! (more vexed!)

Me: Look - I'm not speaking to you - if you want to contact my wife you must do so in writing and you must not phone again. If you do I'll report you to the Financial Ombusdman and Ofcom.

Then I put the phone down feeling pretty pleased.

The bitch then phoned back after about 20 minutes - I didn't answer and let it go to answerphone - "Message for Mrs X regarding a personal financial matter - please ring Pennine urgently" - I could tell from the way she sounded that I'd ****ed her right off so she was clearly having a go at getting her own back!

I was vexed by this point so I rang them, pretended to be on a really bad line and kept reading out a made up account number. I also asked to speak to "Dave" - "Hello Dave. Is that Dave?! Is Dave there?! My wife would like to use your toilet."

I felt a bit better after doing that! :)

You're my wife now ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

You're my wife now ...

oi! Tiglet, are you two timing me?

Fred

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks