Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a look DB.

Can't help but wonder if some people have not cottoned on to what I think is the real point of this thread, or why the moderators, (should that be a capital M :eek:), allow it to continue even though it wanders around like a lost dog!

David

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to admit, I'm a bit confused, and not thinking straight at the moment. I can't make up my mind if MCE is genuine or if it's just intended to be some kind of joke.

Either way I'm not too concerned at the moment. I jokingly said I "wasn't well" yesterday and lo & behold, today I feel absolutely dreadful. I suppose that's a kind of poetic (in)justice. :(

Just been reading the Beeb's 'Have your say' and it seems to be "let's put the boot into the banks and lenders" day. The BofE has decided the credit crunch crisis is probably greatly exaggerated and ordinary people don't have a great deal to worry about. Funny they should suddenly make that claim on Polling day. ;)

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Contrast that with the current crop. How many of them have had real jobs?

They have real jobs now. Usually as consultants, advisors or non-functioning board members with organisations which (gasp) they have had dealings with when in office.

Blunkett for example, ex home secretary and supporter of ID cards etc, now works for a company which would be involved in the scheme directly to make money.

I am reminded particularly of those who are, or have been, my bosses (indirectly). Cretins like the ludicrous Bob Ainsworth, who is Armed Forces minister

Mr Ainsworth's sole job in government seems to be to appear when something has gone wrong and coroners, judges, the media or the auditors don't quite believe the spin put out by the MoD. He is obviously not cut out for anything of value so he may as well sweat it out, consume a junior minister's salary and take the pension when he finally pegs out.

LOL Mr M.

Danny as previously discusse we could run the contry better than have of these MPs.

We would know what to do with these companys who dont know what the law is and defently not what to do with DCAs

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Guest Orwell72

Most disappointed no monster raving Looney candidate here what is the world coming to…………..

Come to thing about I think MRLP has merged with the other parties jokes for policies

Get rid 10p tax rate

Vehicle duties that amount to billions every week

Send armed services to anywhere on earth to protect oil (or is that protecting tax??? )

Most disappointed no monster raving Looney candidate here what is the world coming to…………..

I think you'll find that there is. Livingstone's his name.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Maybe and Just MAybe we could all get together and have our own political party. Between us we must have enough ppl to fill a govermant full of knowledge.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Guest Orwell72
I think you'll find that there is. Livingstone's his name.

Fred

As I feared Monster raving looney has become more Conservative and Liberal, then rebranded. So what title do they labour under these day then ? ;)

As I feared Monster raving looney has become more Conservative and Liberal, then rebranded. So what title do they labour under these day then ? ;)

RESPECT

Guest Orwell72
MRLP are in power are they not ?

If not I need to cut down on the booze.

whats this you have a vice you can still afford and it's not been taxed to hell. :eek:

Maybe and Just MAybe we could all get together and have our own political party. Between us we must have enough ppl to fill a govermant full of knowledge.

Good idea - The CAG party, not to be confused with other riotous events which have occurred over the past few years:o. I'm up for it.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Good idea - The CAG party, not to be confused with other riotous events which have occurred over the past few years:o. I'm up for it.

Sounds like a fine idea to me Goldlady. We'll need a manifesto and a few policies, so here's a few ideas:

• Income tax to be reduced to 5p in the pound.
  • Tax on fuel, cigarettes and alcohol to be removed completely.
  • Scrap the Barnett formula and distribute the money fairly around all councils in the UK. That way, if the Jocks want free central heating, university places etc., they can bloody well pay for it themselves. They already have the tax-raising powers but, not surprisingly, they'd prefer the English to pay.
  • Have a referendum on the European Constitution.
  • Turn the Police 'Service' back into a Police 'Force' and make them start dealing with proper crime instead of persecuting motorists and people who put golliwogs in shop windows.
  • Bring the Army back home from Iraq and Afghanistan and replace them with every DCA employee. Then tip off Al Quaeda with the whereabouts of the Blair Oliver and Scott and Credit Solutions regiments.
  • Sack the 500,000 additional civil servants who have been employed by Broon to make our lives a misery and make them do real jobs.
  • Scrap charges for going a few pence over your funding limit
  • Ban the following TV programmes:
    • Soap Operas
    • 'Reality' TV Shows
    • Anything at all featuring Cilla Black or Terry Bloody Wogan

[*]An outright ban on political correctness in all its forms.

I could probably go on, but that will do for starters.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Hi Fred

Add one please.

Repeal the mountain of legislation that the curent mob have forced through Parliment in the last 10 years. Mabey, just mabey, we can have our country back then.

David

I like your style fred

how about a few bits n bobs in there about

• the ever rising council tax that seems to pay for things i dont use or need apart from rubbish collection, ill keep my £1300 thanks.
  • public transport costs being GREATLY reduced i understand the need for fare rises in fuel consuming methods, but electric bloody trams??
  • immigration. that old stickler. STOP letting every other nation in Europe into this country, keep our jobs for the layabouts affected by my next proposal...
  • Change the welfare state. an 18 yr old who has never worked a day cos they are too lazy is NOT entitled to benefits, where are there contributions?!!
  • rise in the national pension

Im done. :cool::D

If i have helped you please click the scales :)

I am here on my own quest for help, although i work for T-Mobile and will gladly assist where i can i am not here as a company representative.

I am not legally qualified, if in doubt seek professional assistance :)

And - remove all the bureaucrats who are destroying and bankrupting the education and health services (if they weren't already included in your 500,000 civil servants).

Need more cannon fodder to replace the troops - I don't think there are that many DCA employees - or are there?

BANK CHARGES

Others

Sorry Mr Ton - we have done it again:p

BANK CHARGES

Others

And - remove all the bureaucrats who are destroying and bankrupting the education and health services (if they weren't already included in your 500,000 civil servants).

Need more cannon fodder to replace the troops - I don't think there are that many DCA employees - or are there?

There aren't that many troops Goldlady. Same applies to the Navy. I think we're down to 1 submarine and a fisheries protection vessel. If we get invaded we'll have to rely on the Irish to bail us out. Mind you, we have got Police Community Support Officers. God help us all.

Fred

There aren't that many troops Goldlady. Same applies to the Navy. I think we're down to 1 submarine and a fisheries protection vessel. If we get invaded we'll have to rely on the Irish to bail us out. Mind you, we have got Police Community Support Officers. God help us all.

Fred

Rent-a-cops as i call them :p

If i have helped you please click the scales :)

I am here on my own quest for help, although i work for T-Mobile and will gladly assist where i can i am not here as a company representative.

I am not legally qualified, if in doubt seek professional assistance :)

Guest Orwell72
Rent-a-cops as i call them :p

When I think about the manic nature of RentaGhost or was the 80's tv series some sort of bench mark or template.

OK Mr M, I have stepped into the breach.

OH informs me that in summer we are off to visit the mother-in-law, aka The Dragon :eek:. Despite being 5 foot nothing of spitting fury , she is seriously starting to ail and it can't be put off. Looks like being about 3 weeks but could be longer.

Need a bit of help composing a letter to the various DCA's as really, it's only fair to keep them informed as to my whereabouts.

So far I have:

Dear ****

Due to unforeseen circumstances you will be unable to contact me at my current address or telephone number for a while. How long this will be I am not sure, but rest assured that I will contact you on my return.

In the meatime however I can be reached at the following:

Address: Blah, Blah.

Tele: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours Blah,Blah.

Can you think of anything else I need to add?

David

ps I forgot to mention, The Dragon lives in Bogota.

I like your style fred

how about a few bits n bobs in there about

• the ever rising council tax that seems to pay for things i dont use or need apart from rubbish collection, ill keep my £1300 thanks.
  • public transport costs being GREATLY reduced i understand the need for fare rises in fuel consuming methods, but electric bloody trams??
  • immigration. that old stickler. STOP letting every other nation in Europe into this country, keep our jobs for the layabouts affected by my next proposal...
  • Change the welfare state. an 18 yr old who has never worked a day cos they are too lazy is NOT entitled to benefits, where are there contributions?!!
  • rise in the national pension

Im done. :cool::D

And another one. Newsreaders who refer to 'metres' and 'kilometres', should be put up against a wall and shot.

Fred

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks