Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o Im shocked because according to my good buddies in Leeds their 'Licensed Field Agents' have made numerous visits to my home:rolleyes: . I must say their disguises are rather good because I havent noticed them

Well they are field agents afterall...so you wouldnt have noticed them in amongst all the grass outside your house :D

• Haha 1

What is a DCA Field Agent

a dca field agent is an agent who works on the field as opposed to one who works at the office or headquarters. A field agent can work alone or in a group but usually has a case officer who is in charge.

Field agents can be undercover, and travel using fake passports that may be under the name of a front organization or shell corporation.

Field agents can be armed, but the weapon is always concealed in order to blend in with the masses and not stick out.

Field agents are often present in fiction, though their duties and actions can be quite different in reality.

A Local Leeds debt recovery agency is one well-known organization that employs field agents

I had a card from a field agent last year - it was HANDED to me by the postman and said 'we called at your address today'. So unless my lovely postman is a double agent I suspect they were - er - not quite telling the truth about their visit.:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

What I want to know is the difference between a 'Field Agent' and a Lowells 'Licensed Field Agent'

Who issues the Licences?

How much do they cost?

Can I still apply for one if my mother and father were married?

Would the fact that I know a little about the CCA bar me from holding a Licence?

What I want to know is the difference between a 'Field Agent' and a Lowells 'Licensed Field Agent'

Who issues the Licences? mamon

How much do they cost? your soul

Can I still apply for one if my mother and father were married? no

Would the fact that I know a little about the CCA bar me from holding a Licence? depends how little is "a little"

Tut, tut

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I think you would fall down on this point ODC.

Worth applying though - seems there are a lot of people with the kettle on and freshly baked scones - could be quite a nice social life:D

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Others

Ha - my application for that post is on its way to you Mr Ton. Can I have a badge too please?:D

BANK CHARGES

Others

If they have titles such as "licensed field agents", then surely we must have a title as well?

"Licensed debt avoidance agents" or something? :D

Surely 'Licensed Debt ADVISORY Agents' would be more in keeping with CAG:cool:

Can my licence please say.

Licensed dangerous person I would like a badge and company car to.

I can provide my own clip board and pens as well as paper and knowleadge of the law.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I ll stick with the avoidance title ;)

Good idea because anyone who does not pay there debts are known as wont payers even if it is for a ligitamate reason.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

This is widely frowned upon in the DCA business, you may have to time your application wisely. I believe that preference goes towards those agents whose parents are not only lacking in a marriage certificate, but are related by blood.

This is the mother and father of the DCA who called at my house last week.

inbred.jpg

• Haha 1

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Oh my word. I read on here to google 'tubgirl', don't if you have just eaten, it is disgusting!

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Can my company car have a driver to as i cant drive and be a Buggatti Veyron.

Well as DCAs think they are all it then l must have the all it car.

This is widely frowned upon in the DCA business, you may have to time your application wisely. I believe that preference goes towards those agents whose parents are not only lacking in a marriage certificate, but are related by blood.

This is the mother and father of the DCA who called at my house last week.

inbred.jpg

God that gives the annoying ppl down the road a job then.

Guest Orwell72

I hear there have the same system as the TV Dectector van

My misses is still waiting for one of these field agents. She got so bored of waiting she practiced on the local party representive when he called yesterday I hope he doesn't win it. It will be funny to see the winner of the local elections in the paper with a plaster across his nose !!!;)

oh and the security guards look as scary as my puppy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks