Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was sitting here thinking, (yeah, yeah, before you start), that it was a pity I binned a phone we had a couple of years back. Got shot of it because although you could hear the caller ok, unless you shouted, they couldn't here you clearly.

However, as my OH has a habit of rescuing items heading for the bin, on the off chance I had a rummage in the attic.

Excellent!!!

There, among all of the other things-that-should-have been-chucked-years-ago-cos-they-dont-f***ing-work-and-are-a-total-waste-of-space, it was. After testing it by phoning from the mobile, I can report that it still works perfectly.

This should be fun.

David

I would take full advantage of the old fault tho.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a call the other day from Intrem Justica regarding a Sky Account

Smith: Hello

DCA: Hello is Mr Smith There please

Smith: Yes Speaking

DCA: Hello its SKY, can you confirm your full name and Address Please

Smith: John Smith: blah blah blah etc

DCA: Thank you MR Smith, Its Daniel from Intrum Justicia I’m calling about a debt you have with Sky

Smith: you just told me you are from Sky?

DCA: yes we work on behalf of Sky

Smith: but before you asked me to confirm security you said you where from SKY

DCA: Im Daniel from Intrum Justicia

Smith: do you relies you are breaking the OFT Guidelines?

DCA: Why

Smith: you lied when you told me you where from SKY

DCA: we have to follow procedure and that is to say we are from SKY

Smith: I will contact Sky Directly Thank you

DCA: no you need to speak with us

Smith: Give me Skys Phone number and Reference Number and I will phone them

DCA: 0 870 333 8020 Ref: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smith: Thank you, now don’t call me again

Smith Dials: 0 870 333 8020

Hello Intrem Justica. Can I have your reference number Please?

Smith: Puts the phone down

Ages ago, i found it very satisfying simply to repeat everything they say until they put the phone down.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

well that would be productive tiglet very off the speal foe them

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

hey! They've got the script ... I'm just helping them learn their lines.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

lol

you would make a good drama teacher

Interim justicia:

I just had a call from these idiots!! Asked for me by name and before I could speak threatened that someone was going to come to my house and hung up!!

How frustrating, I did not even get a chance to speak to anyone!!!!

Ring them back and ask what time they are coming so that you can have the kettle on.

Ring them back and ask what time they are coming so that you can have the kettle on.

just did that and they cannot give me any information because i wont go through security!!!!

Ended up with him talking himself into circles an he DID amange to tell me i had a debt with RBOS!!! ( I was taping the call)

Must admit to being very diappointed with my fellow scousers!!

We need to come up with our own scripts that will wind them up!!

if we all use the same script, everytime they call we use it, they would soon notice that every call they make is hit by the same questions lol

OK, I'll start.

"For security purposes, please can you confirm how many sexually transmitted infections you have been diagnosed with within the last eighteen months ..."

• Haha 1

Tiglet you have just had me nd my OH laughing at that one.

Guest Orwell72
We need to come up with our own scripts that will wind them up!!

if we all use the same script, everytime they call we use it, they would soon notice that every call they make is hit by the same questions lol

question 2 How many exams did you fail to get that job?

question 3 does it hurt having your bosses arm up you butt ?

refusing to add questions due to CAGbot.

We had a gooden last night. As I was sat reading CAG, there was a knock on the door at 7.30. After about 10 mins, hubby comes storming in the living room holding a card, apparantly we overlooked a £40 bill from BT AGES ago and sent their little rat DCA friends to retreive it.

He was fuming, and told me that the bloke at the door was trying to demand the money off him, and when hubby asked him for ID, he pulled out a laminated ID card that had been printed out from a standard printer!

Hubby eventually told him to sling his hook and slammed the door in his face 'I'm sure I know him though',

'let me have a look at his name', 'ha ha ha ha, it's only that pr**k you wanted to smack in the pub the other week'. (I used to go to school with him, hadn't seen him since I left 17 years ago, saw him in the pub and he slimely tried to chat me up, all touchy feely, hubby wanted to kill him).

Moral of the story, if your intuition tells you to punch someone in the face at your first meeting, they probably work for a DCA :D

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

We had a gooden last night. As I was sat reading CAG, there was a knock on the door at 7.30. After about 10 mins, hubby comes storming in the living room holding a card, apparantly we overlooked a £40 bill from BT AGES ago and sent their little rat DCA friends to retreive it.

He was fuming, and told me that the bloke at the door was trying to demand the money off him, and when hubby asked him for ID, he pulled out a laminated ID card that had been printed out from a standard printer!

Hubby eventually told him to sling his hook and slammed the door in his face 'I'm sure I know him though',

'let me have a look at his name', 'ha ha ha ha, it's only that pr**k you wanted to smack in the pub the other week'. (I used to go to school with him, hadn't seen him since I left 17 years ago, saw him in the pub and he slimely tried to chat me up, all touchy feely, hubby wanted to kill him).

Moral of the story, if your intuition tells you to punch someone in the face at your first meeting, they probably work for a DCA :D

LOL does that count for any idiot or just the ones in the pub?

Anyone at all that you would like to punch on first meeting, I have suspicions about that Claire on Eastenders, the one who is obsessed by money, *punches the wall thinking about her* she even talks like a DCA!

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks